Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thank GOD!

Started by z.monkey, March 12, 2008, 07:24:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Thanks One,
It's nice to have a harmonious voice on this thread once in a great while.

You are right the things that people seek "out there" somewhere are likely only to be found within.  Love, inspiration, spiritual enlightenment, happiness, and even God, cannot be found "out there" somewhere.  We must look within.  We must seek the council and communion with our higher selves to accomplish these things.

People who refuse this meditation with one's own soul are doomed to be stuck on the physical plane until they can open their minds to this idea.  Great inventors which I have studied all have a common trait.  They would design things in their mind, and then pull the ideas down into the physical plane and build them with their hands.  Well, we all do this.  We all use the spiritual resources and take action in the physical plane.  However, most people are not aware of this, and believe that their brain is doing the work.  The mind and the brain are two different things.  The brain resides on the physical (1st) plane of existence.  The  mind on the other hand is your spiritual body and resides on the Mental (4th) plane of existence.

Now I am not suggesting that you will be a better inventor by embracing religion, to the contrary indeed.  What I am suggesting is that we will all be better informed by understanding the nature of our selves as being spiritual beings on the Mental plane of existence first, and animal bodies on the physical plane of existence second.  Reach up to your mind and let it guide you, for it is wise far beyond us.

Thanks again, One.

Blessed Be Brother...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

shruggedatlas

Quote from: z.monkey on April 02, 2008, 09:59:54 AM
Thanks One,

You are right the things that people seek "out there" somewhere are likely only to be found within.  Love, inspiration, spiritual enlightenment, happiness, and even God, cannot be found "out there" somewhere.  We must look within.  We must seek the council and communion with our higher selves to accomplish these things.

People who refuse this meditation with one's own soul are doomed to be stuck on the physical plane until they can open their minds to this idea.  Great inventors which I have studied all have a common trait.  They would design things in their mind, and then pull the ideas down into the physical plane and build them with their hands.  Well, we all do this.  We all use the spiritual resources and take action in the physical plane.  However, most people are not aware of this, and believe that their brain is doing the work.  The mind and the brain are two different things.  The brain resides on the physical (1st) plane of existence.  The  mind on the other hand is your spiritual body and resides on the Mental (4th) plane of existence.

Now I am not suggesting that you will be a better inventor by embracing religion, to the contrary indeed.  What I am suggesting is that we will all be better informed by understanding the nature of our selves as being spiritual beings on the Mental plane of existence first, and animal bodies on the physical plane of existence second.  Reach up to your mind and let it guide you, for it is wise far beyond us.

Thanks again, One.

Blessed Be Brother...

You know, it's fine if you want to have your little invisible friend in the sky, but this is not a religion forum, so why don't you just keep your spiritual advice to yourself.

one

Quote from: z.monkey on April 02, 2008, 09:59:54 AM
Thanks One,

Exactly   :)

One  step beyond  this ............ Love, inspiration, and  happiness, are best  found by GIVING them 
Those that  seek these  things for  their own selfish pleasure  find them only in small measure . 
They  can't hold on to them because   they by trying to hold onto them  you are fighting their nature.

Religons  know this .........one example is    As  you sow so shall  you reap .
Again it is in the religions but not  really taught .

If you practice  GIVING  these things  long enough it leads to   spiritual enlightenment.

People who refuse this meditation with one's own soul are doomed to be stuck on the physical plane until they can open their minds to this idea.

YES  .........and the tend to become skeptics     ............   ooooUUU   iiiiick  ...................   :)

Great inventors which I have studied all have a common trait.  They would design things in their mind, and then pull the ideas down into the physical plane and build them with their hands.  Well, we all do this.  We all use the spiritual resources and take action in the physical plane.  However, most people are not aware of this, and believe that their brain is doing the work.  The mind and the brain are two different things.  The brain resides on the physical (1st) plane of existence.  The  mind on the other hand is your spiritual body and resides on the Mental (4th) plane of existence.

Thanks again, One.

Blessed Be Brother...

Yes ........ I would  say that ALL  great  inventors do this .

Tesla  was a master of this ........in one video  it said  that he suffered greatly  because of the flashes near  the end of his life  ......... they  did not  stop when  his abillity to follow through ended . 

The  physical mind   thinks things through one  step at a time ..........piece by piece .

You  can tell  when  you  have  touched  higher mind because  you have an AH  HA moment  .......ALL of a sudden   you see the WHOLE picture .........it is clear and complete .
In higher mind  there is no figuring  it out ...........it simply is ......... we just have to access it . 

The  way it works best for me is to answer all the questions that I can ............and let the questions I can't answer  simmer in the back of my mind .......... I don't give up ....... but when I have done all I can physicaly ...... I do't fight that either. .   I   KNOW that I am more than just physical .    I trust my higher self to show me the way .

Eventually  I will have that Ah  HA moment  and I will have an answer .,

We have a very important task to do ............and   our opposition  is  for all practical  purposes invisible .

In my opinion  it would be foolish to try  to  fight them only  in this dimension.

gary

z.monkey

Howdy ShruggedAtlas,

Whatever, dude!

All of this Free Energy and Over Unity is permanently joined with the metaphysical.  Why do you think all this stuff works?  Did it "evolve"?  Did it just happen by chance?  Or, was it by design?  What if the sun was designed to power the planets?  What if you find out that all the fantastic things we are discovering in the realm of Free Energy and Over Unity were designed long ago by beings who are literally godlike in stature compared to the puny, barely mental, humans that now infest this dirt ball of planet?

After all Atlas is a GOD! 
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

one

Quote from: z.monkey on April 02, 2008, 12:59:40 PM
Howdy ShruggedAtlas,

Whatever, dude!

All of this Free Energy and Over Unity is permanently joined with the metaphysical.  Why do you think all this stuff works?  Did it "evolve"?  Did it just happen by chance?  Or, was it by design.  What if the sun was designed to power the planets.  What if you find out that all the fantastic things we are discovering in the realm of Free Energy and Over Unity were designed long ago by beings who are literally godlike in stature compared to the puny, barely mental, humans that now infest this dirt ball of planet.

After all Atlas is a GOD! 

Nothing  happens by chance.

What if there is only one life .................and that life created the  whole  physical  realm  just to enjoy being all that he could be?

gary