Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thank GOD!

Started by z.monkey, March 12, 2008, 07:24:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

I don't believe in religion, or the church. I have always believed in GOD,
the creator of everything we can perceive.  There are problems here that
can only be solved by Divine Intervention.  The reason that we have
these problems is that most of the population of Earth has turned away from
GOD.  Religions and churches are not GOD.  Pray directly to GOD!  You DO NOT
need a middle man, for the middle man will only steal your prayer, and not
deliver it to GOD.  Men that proclaim themselves to be "good" in public, then
do wicked things behind closed doors need to know their time is up.  Their
karma is due.  They shall pay the piper, and GOD shall destroy them.  This is
not my vengeance, these men constructed their own demise with their
wicked deeds, and they shall pay to the extent of their wickedness.
So, this is just a little something to cheer you up...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Joh70

It's true: Mankind needs a solution from above. But it takes some additional years until God's kingdom will come. This is the one and only solution. To pray is good, but it must be in respect of God's will and plan with the earth. If somebody prays, mankind should solve all the problems we have, it will not fullfill, because God's plan is, to completely replace todays authorities. The Earth stays forever (please read Jes 45:18).

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: z.monkey on March 13, 2008, 05:41:57 AM
...There are problems here that
can only be solved by Divine Intervention.  The reason that we have
these problems is that most of the population of Earth has turned away from
GOD...

which problems are you referring to? could you be a bit more specific as to what the problems are and the logic that supports your claim that said problems can ONLY be solved by divine invention? other than the claim that most of the population of the earth has turned away from god. how did you come to that conclusion by the way? do you have some survey figures or something or was it just conjecture and supposition? does turning away from god mean not going to church?

do you have some proof of this god? any proof that this "is the ONLY way"?

Quote from: z.monkey on March 13, 2008, 05:41:57 AM
You will be astounded what a little faith can do!
yeah, i am astounded at how faith makes so much blood flow on this planet...

"We want to stand upon our own feet and look fair and square at the world -- its good facts, its bad facts, its beauties, and its ugliness; see the world as it is and be not afraid of it. Conquer the world by intelligence and not merely by being slavishly subdued by the terror that comes from it. The whole conception of God is a conception derived from the ancient Oriental despotisms. It is a conception quite unworthy of free men. When you hear people in church debasing themselves and saying that they are miserable sinners, and all the rest of it, it seems contemptible and not worthy of self-respecting human beings. We ought to stand up and look the world frankly in the face. We ought to make the best we can of the world, and if it is not so good as we wish, after all it will still be better than what these others have made of it in all these ages. A good world needs knowledge, kindliness, and courage; it does not need a regretful hankering after the past or a fettering of the free intelligence by the words uttered long ago by ignorant men. It needs a fearless outlook and a free intelligence. It needs hope for the future, not looking back all the time toward a past that is dead, which we trust will be far surpassed by the future that our intelligence can create."  -- Bertrand Russell
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

z.monkey

You obviously missed the part where I said I don't believe in church, or religion.

It is man that made a total mess of this world.

What is coming will make the Old Testament look like a happy fun time.

GOD is the ONLY way, and I KNOW this because my Father,
He who art in heaven, told me...

I didn't read this somewhere are regurgitate it on this forum...

GOD loves you too, brother...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

WilbyInebriated

no ididnt miss that part, i did notice you didn't answer any of my questions though... such as being more specific other than "man has made a mess" and only god can fix it.

god is NOT the only way and i know this because my imaginary deity told me he was better than your imaginary deity... ;)

my imaginary deity loves you to bro  ;)

tell you what though, if there are some pearly gates and ol saint peter is guarding them and he asks me if i am ready to enter the kingdom, im gonna be sure to ask what my other options are.
speaking of ol pete, don't you think its funny how good ol pete, who denied the lord THREE times even though he allegedly lived with him, ate with him, shared daily experiences with him, gets the position of "gatekeeper of heaven" but if i, a man removed from said events by 2000 years questions him, i am damned to eternal hellfire?

"Where knowledge ends, religion begins"  -- Benjamin Disraeli
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe