Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thank GOD!

Started by z.monkey, March 12, 2008, 07:24:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

uhh attacks? where do you see one of those?

he made some claims, i asked for some specifics and logic to support them.
he responded with a list of specifics, still waiting on the logic...

i see no attacks, if you do could you please be more specific?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Feynman

I wasn't trying to blame anyone either way; of course you have a right to question someone's claim.  I do not agree with z.monkey's claim about Islam either.   However, I just mean we've got more important things to do than argue over stuff like this, that's all.  We are running out of time.

Bulbz

Quote from: z.monkey on March 13, 2008, 07:34:49 AM
You obviously missed the part where I said I don't believe in church, or religion.

It is man that made a total mess of this world.

What is coming will make the Old Testament look like a happy fun time.

GOD is the ONLY way, and I KNOW this because my Father,
He who art in heaven, told me...

I didn't read this somewhere are regurgitate it on this forum...

GOD loves you too, brother...

True... But you got one thing slightly wrong... It's not exactly Man that made a total mess of this world, it is mainly because the governments have complete control over whatever we are allowed to do.

To put things into perspective... I'm not sure how the transport system works in other countries... But I will try to get one thing straight.

Over here we have a document that is given to us when we own a car, motorbike, van, etc. Now... Somewhere on this document we have a section that indicates what type of fuel the vehicle runs on. Also, once a year we have to have our cars fully tested (mechanically, and exhaust emmissions), over here this is called the MOT-Test.

Now... If I was by some chance lucky enough to find a solution to apply (Free-Energy Technology) to my motor car, I could not do so, because... 1) I would have to send back the V5 document to the DVLA, to tell them I have an alternative fuel source running my vehicle (but it is not a valid fuel source in their terms)... 2) I could not keep hush-hush about it, because they take note of the fuel type when a vehicle is submitted for the MOT-Test.

So there you go, the government controll what we can and cannot run our vehicles on, so it it the government who is to blame for the climate change (if any).
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

WilbyInebriated

i got nothing but time ;)

and i do agree with you about the focus, which is partially why i created an account to reply to this thread. if i were to create a thread saying that we all need to pray to Zeus to give us the secret to his lightning bolts (the original spark-gap) ;) and solve some problems for us what do you think people would have thought? if you think god is gonna give you free energy, great! share it with all your friends who believe in "god", putting it in a forum like this to everyone well your gonna get some chuckles. thats just how it is. i think some of z. monkeys posts were pretty good and well thought out, except the ones where he is proselytizing.

waiting for divine intervention to bring us a more efficient and sustainable energy system is a long wait for a train that ain't coming.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Koen1

Quote from: Feynman on March 13, 2008, 10:59:30 AM
I wasn't trying to blame anyone either way; of course you have a right to question someone's claim.  I do not agree with z.monkey's claim about Islam either.   However, I just mean we've got more important things to do than argue over stuff like this, that's all.  We are running out of time.

Ah, yes, I agree with that!
There are much more important things to do with our time, our energy, and our minds
than to sit around and bicker about who believes in what metaphysical paradigm and for what reasons,
and why one would or would not be better than another.
That said, I also completely agree with WilbyInebriated that most of the things on that list z.monkey posted
are in fact man-mande problems and can also be solved by man-made solutions, and we really don't need
a metaphysical entity to do that for us.
In fact, one of the reasons so many of those problems exist is that so many people trust that there is
some metaphysical "shepherd" entity that will protect us against ourselves, I think. If people put as
much energy into thinking rationally about problems in societey and the world at large and acting to
solve them as they put into the large scale religious practises of our world, then a lot less problems
would exist.