Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

No Lenz Generator Idea

Started by Marcel, March 15, 2008, 09:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel

gyulasun

Hi Marcel,

There is a web site where there is also a claim on a no Lenz generator idea, have you seen it? Here is the link:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/slavek.krepelka/ttf2/fields8.htm

and especially the next page http://www3.sympatico.ca/slavek.krepelka/ttf2/fields9.htm

Slavek Krepelka tried to patent his ideas but finally made his alternator patent application into public domain instead, see here:  http://www3.sympatico.ca/slavek.krepelka/patents/index7.htm

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any efficiency measurements on such setups like that of Slavek's. 
Interestingly enough, Slavek also mentions Sullivan's, though Sullivan has shown a bit different setup.
I wonder which Figure in Sullivan patent you are working on? 

Anyway, I like the solution you show in your Vizimag simulation pictures,  and I ask why you think there must be permeability differences in the cores of the coil and its partial shunting path on the left side?  I would think using the same type of core material at both places and I would use a similar coil on the left side too, to utilize the flux change in that core column too. Thinking wrong?

Finally I have question on your Vizimag simulation:  in your NO_LENZ_02.JPG  the rotating magnet is still there in the gap but with an opposite or same? polarity already or there is no permanent magnet there at all in the moment the flux closes to the left column?  (I cannot make it out.)

Thanks,
Gyula

Marcel

Hi Gyula,

Permeability of metglass is much higher than ferrite.
So, the flux of magnet goes through the coil and not through the left side.
When the coil is loaded, the flux coil must go (according to Vizimag simulation ) in the left side,
because the right side is already saturated by the magnet.
It's why the volume of the left side must be 3 bigger than the right side.
Conclusion: There is no effect on the rotor when the coil is under load.
At this time the magnet is still on the gap. Then the next magnet enters in the gap with opposite polarity.

The Sullivan toroidal generator I'm working on, is an another project.
I have ordered a 33 cm silicon steel core and 5 cm high.

Nali2001

Hi Marcel.
I like the way you think. But here are a few points to consider.
At multiple places your core material is too thin compared to the total surface of the magnets. This causes over saturation of the core. Your own simulation already shows that. True it depends on the type of magnet but I exact that you are going to use Neodymium.

Second thing. although metglas has the highest permeability of the materials you use I can pretty much assure you that the moment you load the coil The flux from the magnet will prefer the outer left core side. And bypass the main core. I have done many experiment along these ideas and you bust not underestimate nature man I tell you it will always find a way to balance forces. Plus what I have found is that I does not matter where the field of the magnets and the opposing Lenz field fight out their power struggle. Lots of ideas exist to re-route the lenz field, and so to restrain the lenz field form interfering with the rotating magnets. But Since that Lenz field is created buy the same core as the field of the magnets go trough they will still interact. It does not mater where, in the steel or in an air gap, they will still find and conflict with each other.

Kind regards,
Steven