Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Kicks explained

Started by sparks, March 16, 2008, 01:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aleks

Quote from: allcanadian on April 16, 2008, 10:32:07 AMI think it was Henry.T.Moray who said the collapse of an electrostatic field is associated with EM energy, so there are many relationships to consider in regards to the conditions and qualities of what is under consideration.
Any 'collapses' are about non-equilibrium in one space or another (be it magnetic vector field, electrostatic scalar field or whatever). Any such non-equilibrium is modeled via Dirac delta function that has its Fourier transform. While most elements of this transform represent simple sinewave oscillations - and they are then propagated around, - this transform also contains DC component which cannot "propagate" being a zero frequency component. Where it goes from that point of non-equilibrium? Energy cannot just vanish.

Grumpy

Quote from: Erfinder on April 16, 2008, 10:12:24 AM
Quote from: Grumpy on April 16, 2008, 09:14:39 AM
Yes, yes.  You are the only one that knows anything.  Always telling everyone how "wrong" they are and how they will never "get it" in a hundred years.  Of course you never explain it in terms that they can understand, you never help them grow.   

I missed something?  Perhaps.  You are not the only one with knowledge and I trust that someone without the "I know more than you" mentality will show me my oversight.  The only people that are qualified to interpret the work of Tesla, or others for that matter, are people that have reproduced their work.  It's interesting that these people never say that "you will never get it", they never say they know more than anyone else, they just want to build stuff and make it work.

Maybe you did build it, it doesn't really matter, does it?

I issued the challenge because so many here talk and never move forward toward the goal - like they have all lost sight of it. 

What a waste!  I tell people to go to the source!  No one does!  The few who do, come back saying that this this other guy has a better interpretation.....LOL.....so is life I guess....As far as teaching goes.....you can forget it!  Teach yourself, the stuff isn't all that difficult to comprehend, if you stick with the source!  When you start mixing and matching you can get lost in the sauce!  LOL.......tons of that going on!!  I refuse to confuse the situation any more than it already is, this is why I recommend the patents, articles and lectures, if you can't understand them your lost.  No one can teach you, it is what it is.  Many believe we are beyond these texts......Guess again.....

I see I am not the only one that lacks pedagogical skill. 

I never said anyone had a better interpretation than anyone else - easier to conprehend perhaps.  Each person interpretation is different.  It is what you do with it that matters.  Dollard and Hull interpeted Tesla's work very differently and produced different results.  Gary as TFC Books has other views - he could care less about power and is pursuing communications.  I think we can learn from all of them as well as each other.  After all, everything is connected in one way or another.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

aleks

Quote from: Grumpy on April 16, 2008, 10:43:21 AMpedagogical skill
When you are using such words you are revealing that you are actually trying to treat us as a bunch of children you'd like to teach something not possessing a required skill.

sparks

Quote from: sparks on April 16, 2008, 10:25:03 AM

This is my intentions as long as the endless toil man has to contend with allows it.
  Picture below.
Bump.  The below apparatus will be an attempt to replicate Tesla's work disclosed in his patent application 649621.  circa 1901.  It is the electrical transmission one.  The receiver will be a tank of salt water which when exposed to high energy circuits disassociates into hydrogen.  Maybe drive the primary oscillator off an infrared demodulation circuit some day and the whole thing becomes a heat energy concentrator.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Grumpy

Quote from: aleks on April 16, 2008, 11:07:34 AM
Quote from: Grumpy on April 16, 2008, 10:43:21 AMpedagogical skill
When you are using such words you are revealing that you are actually trying to treat us as a bunch of children you'd like to teach something not possessing a required skill.

I actually learned that word from a physics student that was explaining the "vector potential" (there were two of them and they were arguing over it).  I chose to use it becuase of it's definition:

Pedagogy - The art or science of being a teacher. The term generally refers to strategies of instruction, or a style of instruction.

(The ability to teach is a precious gift.)
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards