Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Kicks explained

Started by sparks, March 16, 2008, 01:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: Erfinder on April 16, 2008, 03:46:10 AM
Quote from: Grumpy on April 15, 2008, 11:27:09 PM
Now we are getting somewhere. See this Erfinder? 

Calling me out eh?  I see that you still have no clue!  How's that?  And as for building the circuit you referenced!!!  I Have!!!!  Lets not forget, I sent you all to that patent, a long long time ago....It would seem that in your haste you have forgotten this minor detail.  Don't challenge me again, doing so won't get you anywhere.....I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else.

Regards

Yes, yes.  You are the only one that knows anything.  Always telling everyone how "wrong" they are and how they will never "get it" in a hundred years.  Of course you never explain it in terms that they can understand, you never help them grow.   

I missed something?  Perhaps.  You are not the only one with knowledge and I trust that someone without the "I know more than you" mentality will show me my oversight.  The only people that are qualified to interpret the work of Tesla, or others for that matter, are people that have reproduced their work.  It's interesting that these people never say that "you will never get it", they never say they know more than anyone else, they just want to build stuff and make it work.

Maybe you did build it, it doesn't really matter, does it?

I issued the challenge because so many here talk and never move forward toward the goal - like they have all lost sight of it. 
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

aleks

Quote from: Grumpy on April 16, 2008, 09:14:39 AM
Yes, yes.  You are the only one that knows anything.  Always telling everyone how "wrong" they are and how they will never "get it" in a hundred years.  Of course you never explain it in terms that they can understand, you never help them grow.
You are doing the same thing if you forgot it.

sparks

This is my intentions as long as the endless toil man has to contend with allows it.
  Picture below.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Grumpy

Quote from: aleks on April 16, 2008, 09:16:25 AM
Quote from: Grumpy on April 16, 2008, 09:14:39 AM
You are doing the same thing if you forgot it.

I lack the necessary pedagogical skill, and sometime the necessary patience, and other times the will. (See, even I know a few big words.)  I would explain things better if I could, and at the same time admit that it is frustrating to attempt to explain something only to be misunderstood.

Now, weren't we going to build something?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

allcanadian

@sparks
QuoteThe discussion here is about the kick dynamics. The torroidal coil is used extensively in electronics to stop a high frequency from passing downstream into the circuit.   Where does all that hf energy go and how does it get there. Now imagine the choke getting nothing but hf spikes and the core is saturated by a current carrying winding.  There's the tpu in a nutshell.

Now there is a good question! "how can a torroidal coil stop HF?", I found part of an answer in the fact that a HF coil is a demagnetizing coil, that is it will demagnetize permanent magnets and exclude magnetic fields. Usually we reverse the current in an electromagnet to cancel a magnetic field but a HF alternation will repel all external magnetism regardless of its polarity, we could say in some respects it is an impolar field relative to all external magnetic fields. Its funny that as frequency rises the magnetic fields would seem to be replaced by electric ones. I think it was Henry.T.Moray who said the collapse of an electrostatic field is associated with EM energy, so there are many relationships to consider in regards to the conditions and qualities of what is under consideration.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.