Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re: Does The US Gov Have The Crusifiction On Video ?

Started by Cap-Z-ro, March 16, 2008, 05:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulbz

Hmmm... Very powerfull video. Makes you wonder about what really goes on.

If this knowledge is the truth, then as the saying suggests..... "What goes around, comes around !.".
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

b0rg13

hmm does it really tho ? , look how many years our rulers have been sticking it to us....and whats happened to them ?, nothing that i can see, if any thing there push us more and more all the time.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Bulbz

I seriously think that we, the people need to learn to get along with each other. It's the only way that we can rid the world of that Illuminati scum.
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

Cap-Z-ro

Actually, if people don't soon stand as a united front against these oppressors masquerading as leaders, we can forget about any type future quality of life.

Lots of former insiders are coming forth with accounts of corruption and murder in high office...but thanks to well thought out plans of conditioning and distraction (TV soaps targeted at every demographic, sports, and the like), not a lot of people seem to be paying attention.

Not long after getting online I predicted that the net would be the great uniter of the people against the criminal element ruining life all over the planet...I still hold out hope that I will be proven right.

If not, I'll be looking for those flying disc plans. :)

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

Damn...I would have actually paid admission to that film.

Thanks for the link...I'll check it out.

The jury is still out on Dr. Greer though.

I can't recall what it was but there was something a while back that made me a little wary of him.

Actually I've learned not to fully accept anything at face value anymore...it has to resonate as truth within me.

Regards...