Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re: Does The US Gov Have The Crusifiction On Video ?

Started by Cap-Z-ro, March 16, 2008, 05:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeanTheLight

I always though the people who lived in germany during ww2 must have been evil, because look at who they chose to lead them, and what they allowed to happen.

Now I am living in a country that does the same things, and I understand better the divide between society and statehood.

A states power is granted by the people, for the people, but is rarely maintained as such.

Anytime the issue of national security vs public security arises, public security should be the priority, by definition. States that enact laws to protect itself from its public, are blatantly admitting they no longer exist to serve their public. The plus side to this, is that any time an empire turns against its people, it is doomed to fall. Soon the hurtfull nature of my country's government will have passed. As an american, I apologize for the actions being committed by people who are meant to represent me. They do not represent me, my will as an american is meaningless and powerless in politics in america. Our political system has been purchased and contained, our system of representative government, represents only the wealthy. Any individual or group who has risen to oppose the system, has been silenced one way or another.

The us government has set up concentration camps to round up dissidents. What would the world community have us do, as american citizens? Do you really think if the us government was absolved tomorrow, that all the world corruption problems would cease to exist? Do you believe that the people who were pulling the string to cause these events, are directly involved in any government? The system of control is more easily traceable to wealth than nationalism. As a society, is it necessary for us to point fingers and call to justice those who oppress us?

Is it more important for the slave to seek justice against its master, or to run for a free life?

My choice: Run for a free life. I do what i can to be helpful to everyone without directly involving myself in something that will get me killed. My goal is to leave earth (physically, and alive) before the shit really hits the fan, or failing that, to at least have done what I could, to be helpful to those around me.

b0rg13

if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

b0rg13

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on March 16, 2008, 08:19:50 PM

The same power structure exists over the globe borg...with the only distinction being potential and opportunity.

The nature of man is nothing if not consistent.

Regards...

i understand what your saying , its the same no matter where you live , a system needs to be developed where governments are held accountable for there actions and real penalties are given not just a smack on the hand and in the next election there back screwing the ppl over.

z.monkey

I agree with SeanThelight and b0rg13.
Let's build a spaceship and split.
I used to say I want to go live on Gilligan's Island, but that's to close.
we need a Gilligan's Planet, with Orion slave girls....

Goodwill to All, for All is One!

b0rg13

Quote from: z.monkey on March 16, 2008, 09:02:55 PM
I agree with SeanThelight and b0rg13.
Let's build a spaceship and split.
I used to say I want to go live on Gilligan's Island, but that's to close.
we need a Gilligan's Planet, with Orion slave girls....

lol wait on i didnt say i wanted to leave the planet, BUT,...in saying that, i would if i could, have i thought about it ?,yes i have, it would be a great adventure, but RE out planet and the ppl runing it, id like to see a system put in place that if secrets are being kept and not let out into the public there ppl are jailed or even put down,this way it will send a message to our so called rulers that there NOT the rulers at all, we the public are,for once id like to see the Gov do the right thing and yes while im sure many of you can point out several instance of them doing the right thing you be sure it will be to aid them more then us.

hmmm so lets see about a space ship, whos got plans?  ;D,