Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

I am just going the SM route with a timing coil and output coil just to see a big pulse on an oscope.  (Not a big ring I would have got without Grumpy's corrections :P)  Then monitor the magnetic field around the output coil with and without the timing.  Just checking.  I might try using a small saturable core reactor instead of snipping wires though.  I guess the pulse frequency isn't critical just the shape so maybe start off at 5khz.  I've got a 0-10khz power supply  0-230vdc used to pulse a hv transformer.   I think it is going to be critical to shield the timing coil from any em energy so that it splits the pulse energy in phase with the target waves.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Grumpy on March 26, 2008, 02:17:25 PM
(I'm sure there is a cool Latin phrase for that).

"Obre los Ojos" comes to mind...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

tao

Another visual...

Was made by doing a FEMM sim of two mag fields interacting at 120 degrees, then the image was processed in Photoshop to mirror the fields seen.

This in effect then shows a 2d 'slice' of the mag field interactions going on, similar to EMdevices's picture on page 5 but different. This picture shows the 2d 'slice' of the unit after the aether vortex would have been presumably setup...

NOTE: THIS IS A 2D 'sliced' VIEW FROM THE SIDE OF THE DEVICE!

Here are some of spherics's quotes that you might find interesting when looking at the image below:

"To complete the picture the intercept coil can be an air-core toroidal coil placed in a horizontal plane halfway between the top coil and the bottom three coils sized so that the outside of the toroid would touch, but not overlap, the imaginary planes of the tetrahedral pyramid sides. The diameter of the toroid hole should be the same as the diameter of the toroid windings for optimum results"

"With a little bit more thought you may even consider the placement of the magnetic void and again see that this void would transpose on rotation to form a toroid void. The persistence of the ether waves long after the magnetic field allows discrete time separated pulses to merge in their affect on the ether. This void combined with the rotating pulses cause the ether to spiral."

EMdevices

nice work tao,Ã,  may I suggest you simulated something slightly different than what spherics proposed?Ã,  Ã,  Note that there is no vertical plane that cuts exactly through the top vertical coil AND contains TWO lower coils.Ã, Ã,  Why is that?Ã,  Becasue if you look from the top,Ã, Ã,  the 3 bottom coils are spaced at 120 degrees.

So you need to simulate just one vertical coil and one bottom coilÃ,  (full simulation not assuming symetry), then you will have what spherics describes. (at least one pulsing instance, where top coil and one of the 3 bottom coils pulse together)

Anyway,Ã,  I like the picture, and yes we can see the "voids" clearly.Ã,  Ã,  The real question is what do the voids do, can they induce a current into the toroid placed at that location?Ã, Ã,  My answer,Ã,  NO.Ã, Ã,  :)

@ all,

spherics mentioned the spin after you turn off the pulsing,Ã,  and I assumed the gyration of the atomic spins,Ã,  but let's assume there is no mass, like spherics describes, just empty space.Ã,  Ã,  The question is, can you actualy have a true, real ROTATION with some INERTIAÃ,  (that can keep it going after the pulsing stops) ?Ã, Ã, 

The answer to this is a bit complicated, since there could be resonance in the LC circuits forming the pulses, and there can be observed and deduced that something is rotating (by seeing the ringing on an oscilloscope)Ã,  but if this can be snubbed out instantly, the theory says there is nothing !!! no rotation no nothing, it dies out instantly.Ã, Ã,  Why?Ã,  because the rotation is an illusion,Ã,  because it is acually a SUPERPOSITION of quasi-static phased fields, and due to their electrical phasing only "appear" to rotate.Ã, Ã,  So when these coils stop pulsing,Ã,  NO MORE FIELD!!!.Ã, Ã,  Or is there something?Ã, Ã,  If somebody can prove this beyond a shodow of doubt, that they can trully "spin" empty space, and can prove that it's not the coils ringing after the pulse stops,Ã,  then you might have a shot at stardom.

EM

Grumpy

Quote from: EMdevices on March 27, 2008, 09:06:52 AM
Anyway,  I like the picture, and yes we can see the "voids" clearly.    The real question is what do the voids do, can they induce a current into the toroid placed at that location?   My answer,  NO.   :)

The question is how does the ether vortex interact with a conductor in the same space.

It was mentioned earlier that two copper rods placed into the space occupied by the vortex would convey voltage and current.  Kinda sounds like placing the plates of a capacitor in a moving dielectric - look up the "Roentgen effect" - isn't that interesting?

The non-ionic conductive  field produced around the elevated capacitive terminal of a Tesla magnifier, doesn't sound so strange any more.

Anyway, the experiment to see a kick should be tried first - Dave is already doing this.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards