Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Quote from: omnispace on March 27, 2008, 10:29:08 AM
Maybe we should try looking at this from an acoustic perspective instead of EM.  The phase delayed bifilar coil creates a longitudinal pulse.  The three control coils are like 3 speakers, all pointed toward the listener.

The top coil is required because sound will not propagate in a vacuum.  In this case the pulsing B-field is the medium, instead of air.

Maybe Spherics is an audiophile? ;)

Bolt suggested a 3 channel amplifier. I built it.
I did Bucket -O- Vibes. 3 speakers facing the center and was able to heterodyne a spin.
I applied that circuit to my Bose acoustic radiator and I almost broke my house.
IS did Audiohenge. 3 speakers facing the center and was able to heterodyne a spin. He almost killed his plants.

We built things. 8)

--giantkiller.

spherics

Quote from: EMdevices on March 27, 2008, 09:06:52 AM
nice work tao,  may I suggest you simulated something slightly different than what spherics proposed?    Note that there is no vertical plane that cuts exactly through the top vertical coil AND contains TWO lower coils.   Why is that?  Becasue if you look from the top,   the 3 bottom coils are spaced at 120 degrees.

So you need to simulate just one vertical coil and one bottom coil  (full simulation not assuming symetry), then you will have what spherics describes. (at least one pulsing instance, where top coil and one of the 3 bottom coils pulse together)

Anyway,  I like the picture, and yes we can see the "voids" clearly.    The real question is what do the voids do, can they induce a current into the toroid placed at that location?   My answer,  NO.   :)

@ all,

spherics mentioned the spin after you turn off the pulsing,  and I assumed the gyration of the atomic spins,  but let's assume there is no mass, like spherics describes, just empty space.    The question is, can you actualy have a true, real ROTATION with some INERTIA  (that can keep it going after the pulsing stops) ?   

The answer to this is a bit complicated, since there could be resonance in the LC circuits forming the pulses, and there can be observed and deduced that something is rotating (by seeing the ringing on an oscilloscope)  but if this can be snubbed out instantly, the theory says there is nothing !!! no rotation no nothing, it dies out instantly.   Why?  because the rotation is an illusion,  because it is acually a SUPERPOSITION of quasi-static phased fields, and due to their electrical phasing only "appear" to rotate.   So when these coils stop pulsing,  NO MORE FIELD!!!.   Or is there something?   If somebody can prove this beyond a shodow of doubt, that they can trully "spin" empty space, and can prove that it's not the coils ringing after the pulse stops,  then you might have a shot at stardom.

EM
thanks tao nice image.
The output coil goes here as shown on tao image. My original message desribed the coil placement as halfway between the two coils. In my reply to you yesterday concerning why the toroid is correct as an output coil I again described this positioin in reference to magnetic field lines which match with tao image. At no point did I say the coil was to placed at the void like you suggest.

Again with regard to the Aspden Effect I enclosed a comment from Harold Aspden. This experiment is easy to conduct and verify. You'll also find that there is a disparity when spinning up a block of aluminium without any magnets which is even easier to try as an experiment (disparity of approx. 13-16%). You'll also find the same with nickel (disparity of approx. 8-12%). With unmagnetised iron you'll also get a smaller effect in the region of approx. 5% difference.

This author (Harold Aspden) has assembled a motor using disc-shaped ferrite magnets of the kind used in
loudspeakers, mounted on a rotor shaft and interleaved with electrical sheet steel laminations
each having eight poles. Here rotation causes the magnets to induce radial EMFs in those poled
rotor laminations and the passage of those poles past the corresponding poles of a stator
assembly causes flux pulsation. So we have the induction of a pulsating radial electric field in
aether coextensive with the rotor assembly, a recipe according to what has been stated above for
inflow of aether energy.
However, here again, this being an alternative version of a homopolar magnet machine,
the thought of this ever being a way forward in meeting our future energy needs has been ruled
out. However, the tests on this motor did give further insight into that interplay with the aether
and the presence of an anomalous energy gain.
When the motor was first started, spinning at some 1500 rpm, it was noted that it reached
that speed after switch-on in a period of 20-30 seconds. If it was then stopped and restarted, its
speed-up time to that speed was some 5 seconds if no more that two or three minutes had passed
since it had come to rest, but the longer the period waited before restart, the longer it took to
reach 1500 rpm. It was as if there was something there having a weak inertial coupling with the
rotor that was spinning separately and slowing down at a slower rate. Here was what seemed
to be an aether phenomenon.
Before moving on from that research effort several tests were performed at different
times of day and with different compass orientations of the rotor axis. The phenomenon varied
with spin axis direction, suggesting that the quantum spin of the aether has a fixed orientation
in space, a result consistent with the author?s theoretical expectations dating back to the late
1950 period. This phenomenon has been named ?The Aspden Effect? by Dr. Hal Fox, editor of
the U.S. publication New Energy News, which is why that expression is used as the title to this
section.

Grumpy

To ALL,

What is the easiest way to amplify the voltage of a square wave from 20V to 300V (I think that is what he said earlier)?

How would McGuiver do it?  Don't respond with a component or some other basic, vague remarks, I need a circuit.

I have the rest covered.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Localjoe

@Grumpy
Look at the guts of a camera flash circuit, I know you probably know this but it has two step options one is from 1.5v to 300 and the 300 dumped through its fly back lc makes the 4KV to trigger the xenon.

This trigger can happen much faster and your only looking for a little current not hundreds of  microfarads like i was using it for . I propose this.

. A few camera flash boards with relays hooked in between the cap and the charging circuit hooked to a controller to set the timing. All the boards need is 1.5v at about a 500ma . that should be enough current for 3 or 4 of em.  That way you can use them to charge caps, set the relay' as there dump gates in to the main coils. If using small capacity high voltage caps they should charge to 300v in a second  if using larger caps 100mfd or more it might take 2 to 3 seconds to charge from a dedicated ps or battery.  I know its not an exact square wave but you can always do the lc calc to see freq of discharge of your caps to the inductor your dumping them through. It should be nice and disruptive at the least and cheap.  Sorry if this is no help. 
                                                                                                                             Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

sparks

Quote from: Grumpy on March 27, 2008, 01:16:46 PM
To ALL,

What is the easiest way to amplify the voltage of a square wave from 20V to 300V (I think that is what he said earlier)?

How would McGuiver do it?  Don't respond with a component or some other basic, vague remarks, I need a circuit.

I have the rest covered.

I think you need to start at O volts  to 300v.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love