Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braden

Guys take a look at patent 119825
and the British patent GB 2390941
if this( Cooks patent) concept were turned in to a complete a toroid, what in your opinion would be the outcome.According to Harold Aspden we have Aether at work in Cooks device ,plus a lot of what you guys are trying to achieve with the TPU

Antimon

Peterae

Guys an update, i am still building and testing, i have a fully moved to modules
heres my current setup
The Modules are as follows

1 x Signal Generator using the LTC1799 chip curently running at 50kHz to 13Mhz
4 x Fet Modules each fet Module has it's own internal psu regulation and driver and output stage.
1 x Controller module
Which consists of a Logic ring counter based on Poynt's circuit, runs really stable zero zitter at 13Mhz
4 x Monostable boards previously using 74Hc221 mono chips but just moved to digital see Next Post.

All board are now double sided and this has greatly reduced noise and jitter.

The idea of the modules is to be able to change each bit of the circuit by redesign without a complete rebuild, for instance the ring counter logic board can be replaced using 74G series chips to run upto 1Ghz if needed not that i need to as it should run at upto 20Mhz with no problems at the moment.

The monostable modules are now redundant as i have new digital monostable boards see next post

Peterae

Ok onto the new digital Monostable boards, i use the DS1023 series chips.

The delay chips are set using Dip switches, i am using 1nS res chips, so i can set the phase delay between 1nS and 255nS, this delayed pulse then feeds a second DS chip configured for pulse, which in itself is adjustable between 1nS and 255nS, the Digital Mono board is good upto 20Mhz.

The first picture is the circuit, followed by a scope shot of a pulse 255nS in width that is delayed by 255nS in phase from the driving clock pulse which comes from the ring counter.

I am using active low drive fet drivers with schmit triggered inputs and am able to pulse down to 25nS using my current setup.

Forget about the noise on the input waveform it's because my scope gnd wasnt near the chip output so it's not really there.

Also the chips come in different speeds with resolutions of upto 250pS

poynt99

Nice job on the builds Peter. Looks like good performance too.

Along with those two big electrolytic caps there, are they paralleled with at least one 0.01u ceramic or mica capacitor?

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209