Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

I dont think the drawing was intended to show that much spacing between the core and the windings as as an intended requirement. I think it was just for illustration. The pdf probably would have made a statement as such if necessary.  Took me a bit to get the grasp of what and why till I came up with the 5 core. The pdf says its a strange transformer because as you add more primaries, the secondary increases in voltage. Now looking at my 5 core without even testing it yet, I can understand why. ;)

If we just drive 1 primary of the 5, the secondary will have a particular out voltage.  That 1 primary and its core, have only 1 small portion of the secondary going through the core, mostly affecting or say inducing pretty much just that portion of the coil. So when we add the second primary, it induces the same as the first primary, but, only inducing that section of the secondary that is going through the second core. What ever voltage induced into the secondary by the first primary, the second portion of the secondary is also induced to that same voltage, and they will add in the sec winding. Just like 2 D cells in series.  So, with all five coils being driven, the output should be 5 times the single primary induced output voltage. So if the output of just 1 driven primary is 25v, driving all 5 should be 125v.   

Soo. I used to have a terminal strip on that 5er. Borrowed it for another whatever. So Ill get that together and see if that is what happens. The first2 core example that actually claims no ou, but claims loading the secondary does not kill of a primary resonance. That could be useful I would think. So when I think of how that process happens in the 3 core or even my 5 core, does that advantage still hold even if the second core also has a driven primary? lol  Think about that if you understand any of it...   

lol. if we have 10vac into 1 primary and 10vac out of the secondary, then, if we put 2 primaries in series and apply 10vac, 5vac across each primary, our input current will be reduced significantly.  5 primaries in series, a reduction of input current by 5 times, still 10v in, 10v out
This is a strange one.  Need to revisit this.  And do eff tests.  Do we need only 3 cores and primaries to exceed 100%eff, or 15? With my 5, if my gut is right on this as compared to the speakers, and I do a test of eff with 1 pri, then 2, then 4, similar to the speakers multiply for gain, and if there is an increase in eff, then all that has to be done is to go a higher number of drivers and see how far it goes. This should not be hard.
Mags

Mags

citfta

Hi Mags,

I haven't commented because I really have nothing to add.  But I have been following closely your posts and ideas.  I am really looking forward to your test results.

Thanks for sharing.
Carroll

antijon

Sorry Mags, don't have any photos. I worked on this years ago then scrapped it when my house flooded. Just getting back into it. Currently I'm putting together 2 E cores side by side, 4 primaries on the outer legs, the secondary shared across the 2 center legs of the E cores, so a 4:1. I'll update with photos when I get it put together.

This is how I imagine generators to work (Sorry for bad drawings lol)
In the 1st image, the rotor is sweeping the stator and the field changes in 4 positions over time.

The 2nd image is my idea of how to replicate the rotor positions, and that's just by using multiple primaries. IMO it's the same whether the primaries are switching on and off in steps, or they're all powered together.

The 3rd image is how I imagine a really real generator to operate. When the rotor is at 90 degrees both the N and S poles are imposed on the stator. I tested this with 2 primaries and 1 secondary, but with a primary driven in series with a cap. to offset the phase. It does produce more EMF on the output, but to me it's the same as just driving 2 primaries in phase, there's output gain regardless.