Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Summer is coming and it is time to put the paddles across the chest of this thread...

More power, Igor!
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Goat

Hi all

I just had a thought and before I get hit by the bus of life I want to share it with you all, it's probably the kind of TPU normal people shouldn't attempt but here goes.

I posted this in the Joule Thief thread awhile back but just had a thought on how to make it work, well possibly:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6123.msg160207#msg160207

Instead of using a dynamo to drive the circuit what if we used a 12 DC/120 VAC with the ground as common and hot and neutral to drive Line1 and Line2 of Tesla's toroid converter?  Not sure what kind of spark gaps would be necessary to make it work but as far as the drive circuit I think a small DC/AC converter would be enough to test the theory.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,
Paul

Mannix

giantkiller

EMuntinga

hello all

i have been reading for a while now and did some rechearch and i stumbled on this
what if the device is equipted with Helmholtz Coils.

!!!!!This type of coil is used to generate a uniform magnetic field. Two coils are held parallel to each other at a distance less than their diameter . The field between the coils should be quite uniform, providing the strength of the overall field is high enough.

Helmholtz coils are commonly used for scientific tests which require controlled field conditions.

look at the helmholtz picture i have attached.

XYZ Coils
These are simply solenoids, or Helmholtz coils arranged to point in all three dimensions. They are also used for scientific tests or experiments involving controlled field conditions. Some theoretical teleportation experiments mention the use of XYZ coils for creating some kind of 'fourth dimensional' field When this field is coupled to an object and then driven at some fundamental resonant frequency, the object could be made to move in the fourth dimension. An observer would see the object disappear and then re appear in a different location.
Also picture attached.

next:
Penning Trap - Plasma Containment
A Penning trap is a set of electromagnets or coils that will create a controlled non-uniform magnetic field. The diagram on the left shows how the magnetic field is slightly less intense in the centre of the trap. This 'bubble' in the field lines is where a non neutral plasma can be contained. A non neutral plasma is simply a plasma that has an overall positive or negative charge, such as a collection of electrons. A charged 'particle' such as an electron would require an accelerating force to move it across the magnetic field lines. Without this external force the electrons in a penning trap will tend to spiral back and forth within the area of weakest field. The converging field lines at each end act like a 'magnetic mirror' allowing the plasma to remain contained .

picture plasmacontain.

Please prevent explosion of the planet.
please use a frequency generator because one of these coils amplifies the energy with a factor 250000 Volt, can let our planet explode when handled improperly and when used in combination with 220 or 110 Volt would cause a black out.

be carefull when experimenting

ernst