Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosphere

@spherics,

I am unsure if your rendering was meant to be as proportional as much as it was conceptual.  Hoping so, I have placed some circles along edges nearly parallel with the viewing plane in order to get my arms around the overall proportionality of the coil assembly.

Please feel free to correct all of my false assumptions listed at the bottom of the image below.

EDIT: Image removed.  My initial assumption was not correct.

Quote from: spherics on March 26, 2008, 10:49:49 AMThe tetrahedral diagram was to show the orientation of the coils to help clarify my description.
What is important is the 4 coils are identical both physically and electrically and
are oriented at the exact angle as per the tetrahedral diagram and
are placed equidistant from the center.
Tao diagrams are spot on and show how for a given size of coil where you can place the toroid pick up.

@spherics,

Thank you for getting back to me on this one.

Rosphere

Quote from: sparks on March 25, 2008, 08:09:59 PM
And when spherics said the oscope was connected to both coils ...

I think this is a typo.  I think it should read, "oscillator."  It fits the context much better:

Quote from: spherics on March 24, 2008, 11:56:27 AM
An oscill[ator] was connected to both COPPER coils...

EDIT: Carry on.  :-[

sparks

@ Rosphere

I think the oscilliscope was looking for voltage potential between the two bifilar copper conductors.  He was describing SM's tuning technique.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Phantom

Just my 2 cents - I hope the builders noticed the patent on saturable inductive switching.

Takes care of risetime as well as upping voltage, making FET drive easier (For you EE's).

Phase delay per coil if Double feeding bifiler may need to float around a little during freq. adj.

A little note:  As a real old-school hacker, the new theories are more along real world results that I have seen.  I never post unless I have results, but I had to mention that little patent.  Nice to see that all the required info will soon be avail.  If this setup actually functions well, I will post actual results, but as one of the "shady, want to stay out of public knowledge, flaky, weirdo" type people, it took me a month to just be sure I could post without worry.  If I ever get GOOD data to post, I will.

Rosphere

Quote from: sparks on March 25, 2008, 09:01:21 PM
@ Rosphere

I think the oscilliscope was looking for voltage potential between the two bifilar copper conductors.  He was describing SM's tuning technique.

@sparks,

Perhaps.  I have already attempted replications of the SM design.  At this point I could care less if it actually read, "An orangutan was connected to both COPPER coils."   :D

I am just going to go ahead and correct my prior post so as not to further confuse.