Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Each of the conductors in the bifialr wound coils are responding to the aetheric waves in the same intensity but at a different time.  The tuning procedure description is the most valuable information offered by Spherics.  The bifilar parallel circuit is reluctance tuned so that the greatest voltage between the two circuits manifests. This voltage corresponds to the phase displacement of the aetheric waves NOT THEIR FREQUENCY.  Their frequency could be lightyears long but they are time displaced so we can pick them up by responding to the phase displacement of multiple waves. Working on the ripple nothing to do with the entire wavevolume.

@emdevices

I believe this is how to hookup the oscope.   I would also hazard a guess that we don't want the other bifilar wire near the timing coil.   Another thought instead of trimming the coil would it not be easier just to put a conductor inside that is carrying a little dc current to alter the permeability of the coil instead of trimming it.  Trimming it could ger real tedious.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

EMdevices

QuoteStick that in your pipe, Mr. A-Field! LOL!

LOLÃ,  :DÃ,  :D

Ok guys,Ã,  I made my case.Ã,  Don't say I didn't warn you.Ã, Ã,  Every project you undertake with a certain enthusiasm will only kill that in you, when it fails, or you don't get what you expected from the "theory".Ã, 

Am I saying not to experiment with any of the concepts presented by spheriecs?Ã,  NO, not at all.Ã,  Ã,  Experimentation is good and a perfect way to learn, but realize what it is and what your doing.

My frustration is with the misleading nature of presenting this info.Ã, Ã,  Just state if you have a theory, if you've built it, and if it works, or if you've heard others built it and it worked, state the results clearly, document,  etc... etc...Ã, Ã,  Then I can do my own thinking, if I have the facts straight.

EM

Feynman

@EM

I agree with you 95% of the time, but there are a few things here I think are important to note...

Although people say "ether" they probably do not mean the 18th century 'material ether'.   It's probably closer in terms to "magnetic ether", "vacuum ether" , "wave ether", etc.  That is, it operates with or without the presence of mass.   Unfortunately we have a language problem because we are dealing with many theories and many phenomenon.

I also think the thread was mislabeled.   But I think the information from spherics is useful.   I agree I would prefer if it was backed up with vector geometry and mathematics rather than assumptions.   I also think it's possible that these other theories may actually refer to the same underlying transformations.

Grumpy

Quote from: Earl on March 24, 2008, 04:00:56 PM

I would be pleased if you accepted to be my public and/or private mentor in my pursuit of knowledge.

Respectfully, Earl

I now humbly make this same request.

-------------------------------------------------------

@EM and everyone else in denial: you do not yet see.

(I'm sure there is a cool Latin phrase for that).
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

mudwump

Quote from: EMdevices on March 26, 2008, 02:05:53 PM
QuoteStick that in your pipe, Mr. A-Field! LOL!

LOL  :D  :D

Ok guys,  I made my case.  Don't say I didn't warn you.   Every project you undertake with a certain enthusiasm will only kill that in you, when it fails, or you don't get what you expected from the "theory". 

Am I saying not to experiment with any of the concepts presented by spheriecs?  NO, not at all.    Experimentation is good and a perfect way to learn, but realize what it is and what your doing.

My frustration is with the misleading nature of presenting this info.   Just state if you have a theory, if you've built it, and if it works, or if you've heard others built it and it worked, etc... etc...   I can do my own thinking then if I have the facts straight.

EM

I've been lurking in this group for a bit and I just had come forward because I had such a good laugh, so I thought I would share it. I am surprised no one called bunk on spherics' claim on the implosion device in his first post in this group. That just happens to have been my field in a past life. Oh my goodness, that was a really fun read. If countries could do the same trick without heavy metals, then Iran would already be there. I see he (or someone) has removed the information on the implosion device now, as it should be, because it easily discredited the rest of his theory. I am in total agreement with EMdevices.