Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: EMdevices on March 27, 2008, 09:06:52 AM
@ all,

spherics mentioned the spin after you turn off the pulsing,  and I assumed the gyration of the atomic spins,  but let's assume there is no mass, like spherics describes, just empty space.    The question is, can you actualy have a true, real ROTATION with some INERTIA  (that can keep it going after the pulsing stops) ?   

The answer to this is a bit complicated, since there could be resonance in the LC circuits forming the pulses, and there can be observed and deduced that something is rotating (by seeing the ringing on an oscilloscope)  but if this can be snubbed out instantly, the theory says there is nothing !!! no rotation no nothing, it dies out instantly.   Why?  because the rotation is an illusion,  because it is acually a SUPERPOSITION of phased signals, but in actuality you just have individual fields from the coils that pulse, that's all.   So when these coils stop pulsing,  NO MORE FIELD!!!.   Or is there something?   If anybody can prove beyond a shodow of doubt that they can trully "spin" empty space and can prove that it's not the coils ringing after the pulse stops,  then you might have a shot at stardom.
EM

What is "inertia" in "ether terms"?  It has long been known by "Etherist" that the torsion, COMP, density, or Tempic field can linger for long periods after the initiating influence has been removed.  This field is what "dowsers" detect, but I guess that is "pseudoscience"...

Stephan Marinov believed that there were no "fields" - only the "potentials" and you already know that the ?potential fields? exist even without the ?physical fields?.  So, if I rotated the A-field, which causes a change in it's position and therefore it relationship with the ether, space, or dielectric vacuum - will it cause a current to manifest in a wire within this space?

You might not have seen it, but I recently put forth the question of is radiant energy (Tesla?s name for it) a current in the dielectric?  It?s charge is neutral, yet it reacts with conductors ? pulling at them - charging them electrically.  Is this an inward directed flow of something?  How does RE impart a charge to a conductor when it has no charge itself?  Does RE have a magnetic moment?  In a vague way, I just stirred the pot.

Let go of your "idiology" or stop wasting your time!
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

omnispace

Maybe we should try looking at this from an acoustic perspective instead of EM.  The phase delayed bifilar coil creates a longitudinal pulse.  The three control coils are like 3 speakers, all pointed toward the listener.

The top coil is required because sound will not propagate in a vacuum.  In this case the pulsing B-field is the medium, instead of air.

Maybe Spherics is an audiophile? ;)

aleks

Quote from: Grumpy on March 27, 2008, 10:23:39 AMHow does RE impart a charge to a conductor when it has no charge itself?
That's a good catch. Charge means existence of an electron. When we are talking about electric potentials or currents (this is what we are using in wires to do work), this does not have to deal with charge - it may deal with kinetic energy which manifests itself as EM waves in wires.

sparks

@em devices

An electric motor rotating magnetic field doesn't rotate.  It is as you described it a static field pulsed sequentially, which make the polar centers appear to be rotating.  This is a driven field which is totally out of sinc with the ambient magnetic field.    If we pulse a solenoid winding of bifilar wire the usually lost eddy currents are captured by the complimentry winding so at the very least we have an efficient solenoid.  The electrons in the conductor are responding to the ambient magnetic field (I hate to use the word aether so I'll just call it amf) long before we initiate the pulse.  In fact the amf is the scource of  BEMF.  We say the magnetic field collapses.  What's making it collapse and to what state is it collapsing to?
   The pulse adds energy to the electron's inerita within the conductor.  The skin electrons or drift electrons are in the inertial frame of the amf already.  The energy they absorb will amplify the amf  and any BEMF becomes just EMF.
There will of course be drain on the pulse energy by the atomic structure not in phase with the amf and result in thermal losses but that's resistance for you.

The above solenoid coil's magnetic field is a product of the amf and results in flux concentration in phase with the amf.
This allows your pulse energy to accumulate in the future.

Another funny thing I ran across was a ufo movie in Italian with at least 300 ufo stills compiled.  At the end of one of them was Spherics build protrayed at night. 4 balls of light  assembled in a tetrehedral lattice.  It was the only shot of many but there it was on film.  The weirder it gets the weirder it gets.  (Grumpy, I'm starting to get a little paranoid right now) ???
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Grumpy

Charge means a divergence of density - a variation in density of space around a point.

Regarding RE, if the little corpuscles that Tesla said had so little charge as to be considered neutrons were a current loop - perhaps composed of two charges working together with the vacuum dielectric between them - were to strike a closed conductor - would their closed loop merge into the closed conductor - self-capacitance might absorb or cancel this...

hmm - still can't quite get my mind around it

EDIT: correction to previous post - "Roentgen effect" should be "Roentgen current" (the "effect" refers to a different phenomenon)
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards