Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolt

This could be the most important breakthrough ever. If he spills some more beans it might be enough to stumble on the right design. The heat issue was well known and well suspected as being a slight problem but for practical purposes its not. The units put out so much power they can be rotated out with another and the power dumped to batteries or switched out with another even in the worst case the heat problem can never be solved which is unlikely. We will never know the exact politics that went on all those years ago but rest assured everyone involved was unlikely to be squeaky clean.

We must have this technology. It must be released before we see an economic worldwide meltdown over oil in the next decade or the inventors die off and its lost forever. I know for a fact everyone that worked on this got VERY VERY close. We will kick ourselves when we find  its two or three frequencies in a simple tank circuit............ Hang on there its coming!!

buzz-ard

@ Stefan: Thanks for providing this forum. I was deeply involved with ARPANet long before the Internet was "invented" by Al Gore, and I'm thrilled to see it being used in this way: From one perspective, this is how it was originally intended to be!

@ Everyone: I'll be listening to the radio show Wednesday as well, but no one should get too excited anticipating Durban's comments. I don't know the gentleman, so I'm not dissing him - it's just that I suspect that he'll talk much but say very little. Tune in, folks...

In the article on PESWiki, he stated that he doesn't know the particulars of the design and that he'd have to invest some serious lab time to figure it out. So, based on that one comment, we all still have plenty of work to do. I've finally decided to quit lurking and join the fray to contribute my dos centavos worth. I hope to be as generous and helpful as the rest of you good people.
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

wattsup

This is a capital disclosure and from what little has been said by Mr. Durban, much had been understood.

- If the magnet is a ruse to just hit a reed contact, this confirms batteries in the OTPU, MTPU and LPTU.
- The fact that the magnet had no other intrinsic function in the device just simplified our R&D efforts. Yes sir. Keep on talking.
- He probably bullshitted us here in most everything he said. Why not? No sweat off  his ass. It did not cost him one minute of lost time. Mixing us up with his audio talk, audio tubes, etc. All bullshit to set us off this simple path.
- He hussled and bussled and wussled his way.
- With many disdained investors, who would not look to disappear?
- Poor guy, sure sure.
- Durban said SM did not have the brains to develop the TPU. He says SM would have had a hard time even understanding an LC circuit. Say what?
- Like a four winding stator, cut out one, rewire and work on three. hehe
- My VAR project is probably closer to the TPU then anything else.
- Erfinder was right all along. Screw everyone and look to Tesla. Don't trust anyone but Tesla.

I am sure that many will not want to hear what will be said in the coming days but it's OK guys. Like I said before. The TPU's of the future will make this device look like a furt juice.

Keep on.

ADDED:

I think we better all wake up out of this dreamy haze of SM'ness because one thing HE did not forget is..............................

WE ARE PART OF THE COMPETITION and as such, no rules apply.

giantkiller

@Wattsup,
I am not targeting you here.

@All,
This type of ridicule presents itself at the most fustrating of times. Do not be party to it. Stay focused and see who presents a focused message. The rest is but a detraction. Been here 2 years and am just as crazy as the rest about this. We have all seen different aspects of this journey. We all have a technical story and a personal story. I have seen lives fall apart because of this thing called the TPU. We who are still on board must not be swept away like useless litter because of a new post. We all got history. Do you want to lose that? Just throw it away? Stay clear of the noise and keep a clear head. Blah, Blah, Blah.
Giving up is as good as dying.

Tesla patent #381970, 390721, 568177.

--giantkiller. The only proof we have is what we have taught ourselves.

BEP

Quote from: giantkiller on March 17, 2008, 12:05:58 PM
The Tesla patent # 381970 diagrams have little twinkly stars in them. What are they?

Those were usually used to show carbon arc lighting.

When my pooch starts to run for the open door and freedom I just shake a pop can with pennies in it to distract him.
This gives me time to shut the door.
This guy gonna shake a pop can?

What he said so far makes sense, but so do I when I'm on my medication  ;D I'll wait for the noise to drop before I change any of my bad habits.