Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

Hello all TPU builders,

it seems that I found the right thread.

I never saw the high quality videos Jack Durban posted because ....never mind. I didnt see SMs videos for a very long time until last Friday.

As my time is limited I saw only 10 or so minutes from a video 38 minutes long.

Here just something very interesting:

a 4" little TPU has the weight of 1 POUND!!
a 6" TPU has the weight of 1,5 POUNDS!!

It seems that I missed this and a loooot more.

Have a nice day.

Otto

smoky

A friend and I have been attempting the Floyd Sweet VTA device & its Motional B fields and bifilar flux cancellation circuits.
Whilst doing this we we're looking at Fluxgate compass operation for some clues (courtesy of Mr Laster Hendershots notes).
Whilst looking at the operation of the Fluxgate compass it seems there are many parallels with the TPU. These compasses often use a bifilar toroid wound around a highly permeable core. 

The Earths field magnetises both sides of the core equally and in the same direction, whilst an externally applied drive field drives the core to saturate 1st in one direction then the other.  Because of the overall bias of Earths field, the core takes less time to come out of saturation in one direction and a longer time on the other. Now if a pefect square wave is used for the drive signal ...there are normally no even order harmonics present (as true square waves are comprised of only odd harmonics).  The time change for the core coming out of saturation causes a distortion of the square wave at the crossover points which shows itself as a 2nd harmonic of the drive frequency.  This 2nd harmonic can be picked up in a sense coil.
The amplitude in the sense coil of this 2nd harmonic of the drive frequency is directly proportional to the strength of the static ambient magnetic field which the toroid is in.

Also do note:  Proffessor WJ Hoopers stuff .."New Horizons in EM and Gravitational Field Theory"  also has some seemingly relevant stuff. 
eg If you place a single conductor (wound back on itself in a special way, effectively so each folded end forms a connection in series with the next straight piece) in a Motional B field. Then each tiny straight section produces a voltage which adds to the next straight section such that the one long length of wire adds up all the tiny "kicks" induced from the motional field. etc..

I don't know if these observations can help any of you guys following this particular device but there you have it.

Smoky

giantkiller

@smoky,
Way to go. The Hooper wrap is intriuging. I like it when patterns come together.

Thanks. :)

smoky

Thanks Giantkiller,
One point about Proff. Hoopers special coil wind I forgot to mention.... with a normal coil, each loop also adds increments of voltage successively.  The difference with the wind he shows has straight conductors lying along side each other BUT carrying current in opposite directions.  Similar to a set of 4 AA batteries in series  in a 6V toy  each one faces opposite way. So magnetic field from current is cancelled in adjacent wires.  This allegedly cancells the back EMF generated by load current and thus doesn't diminish the source field which produced it.

I dont have all the answers either just thought it could be helpful. Smoky

Mannix

Thanks Smoky.

interesting ...

I wonder would one could  create a "passive"spin out of this imbalance