Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mannix

Quote from: captainpecan on August 07, 2009, 04:53:50 AM
Hey guys, I've been following alot of the Steven marks stuff, and I've tried to read everything I could find.  I'm not sure if this point was already hit, so I appologize if I'm restating the obvious.

I hate to make a negative post, but guys, I 100% believe this thing was a con now.  From reading all of Tesla's patents and trying to understand all the inner workings, it becomes painfully obvious. If you mix patent 381970, with Tesla's other work of wireless energy transfer, you get Steven Marks devices. With all the crap about how he was conning investors with his 3D sound work, by hiding speakers in the ceiling.  And the fact that others truely stand by saying these devices really worked.  Makes me believe, he has copied a Tesla transformer from patent 381970, but is not telling anyone that his extra circuitry is receiving the wireless energy he is transmitting from elsewhere in the building directly from the wall socket!  I'm not surprised a bit he never delivered a final product.  Because the energy he was showing, was not coming from the earths magnetic field, it was coming from his wall socket, without a cord, from another room.  That also explains the gyroscopic feeling, if it really was a tesla transformer.  And it explains the over heating after 20 minutes.  If he really did not have great knowledge as Durban states, he did not understand that his coils were not supposed to carry the amperage he was forcing it to put out.

I think the only thing Steven Marks invented, was a way to take money from investors pockets, and make it land in his own, by simply hiding the fact that he was simply using Tesla's work the whole time.

The engineering reports that you MUST while reading everything  would suggest other than what your poorly expressed opinion on un validated myth suggests.

Keep reading mate...or build it your way and have a team of investors , your friends and engineers convinced.

More reading ...less writing ..or build it and show us

captainpecan

I see, so you obviously have figured out exactly how he did it then.  Let's hear it?  Since you feel the need to be so rude at someone just stating an opinion that actually makes perfect since.  Tesla eludes to many things with his work and patents, that I do believe he was telling us how to get the results we are looking for.  But the more I dig into this thing, the more I am believing that SM was pooling the wool over all our eyes.  I do believe his device worked, I just believe there was another source of energy overlooked, than the earths magnetic field.

All I am getting at, is that it's possible that trying to follow his lead, could be holding everyone back.  Either way, if he really was transmitting wirelessly, it's still a momentous feet, dont get me wrong. Even if he did fraud everyone with wireless transmission, he managed to do it with 800 watts or more!

turbo

I am sorry, but i do not see anywhere that Mr. Mannix writes that he has figured it out....

You on the other hand....seem to have figured it out..

M

CTG Labs

Hi Captinpeacan,

Even if SM was using Tesla's wireless energy transfer to make his devices appear to work and con everyone, then he has still done something that no one other that Tesla himself has done and surely he would be showing that off in itself?

Unless you know anyone else who has actually replicated Tesla's wireless energy transfer?

Regards,

Dave.

Cloxxki

Youtube user kubikop is exploring Tesla coils and wireless energy transmission, with surprising success if you ask me. All it needs is tuning and upscaling.