Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG Labs

Hi There,

I checked out a couple of his videos.  I do not see Tesla's wireless radiant energy, I see energy transfer between two 1:1 coils with two LEDs as a diode detector.  I don't see how this in any way fulfills anything that Tesla described as wireless energy.  It's basically a poor transformer is it not?

But then what do I know!

Regards,

Dave.

forest

Fortunately Tesla wireless has nothing to do with SM output. Even Tesla figured it out in late 30'ties . Wireless energy transfer is simple electric current transfer according to Tesla.At least check Tesla's "True wireless" from 1919
AFAIK TPU is something MORE then that

giantkiller

When you cancel flux and then let it return the shock wave flies ballistically around the ring. This probably falls on deaf eyes but the standing wave will kick your medula oblongota...

--giantkiller.

captainpecan

I made a similar post in another thread of this idea, but I was wondering what you guys think of the similarities of Tesla Converter, SM device, and Ed Leedskalnins perpetual motion holder.

In Ed's device, a quick DC pulse, turns the core into an electromagnet that seemingly stays forever, until the core is seperated, and energy is then released back out into the coils.  In Tesla Converter, AC is used to basically rotate the magnetic poles directly around the core.  What if Steven Marks found a happy middle?  What if he set's the poles with a quick DC pulse that stays like in Ed's device, then uses energy stored in a capacitor to kick the poles around, generating extra energy.  Is it possible that it would take very little actually energy in, to move those poles around, creating much more energy out while keeping the cap charged that sustains the movement?

Maybe?  Any thoughts?  I'm not wishing to step on anyone's toes, I'm just trying to work on a solution.

CTG Labs

Hi,

The TPU has no core material other than the collector wire, some cork substance and air.  I am not sure how the so called circulating magnetic current of the perpetual motion holder could exist in the TPU?

Regards,

Dave.