Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

No sure what to make of the "post" it was beyond me. I will be happy to find a rock oneday that when I tun it over it has a "Made by God" sticker on it or the number 42.
kind Regards
Mark

stevenDmark

Dear friends,

I have received more personal messages and emails then I can respond too, so please accept my appologies for not writing to you personaly.  thank you for the encouragements and well wishing.  I am doing much better.  Some of you have asked for more information about my devices and I took the time to look over some of my previous corespondence to Lindsay and I can see that I have given you more than enough information about my devices. It amazes me that so few of you have suceeded in replicating the power receptors.  Just build them like I specified and you will suceed, if you have the necessary magnetic frequencies present at you location.  Perhaps I haven't been as clear as I could have been, but you need to tune your devices to a magnetic frequency, these are not perpetual motion or free energy devices, they are conversion devices.  I explained that they work much like a radio but nobody seems to be listening.  At my location we measured very strong electromagnetic fields which coupled to my devices quite strongly.  Dr. Swinzinger pointed to the high voltage power lines in my neighborhood, but I proved to him that it's not the high voltage powerlines.  To answer one of the questions asked, the voltage does decrease with distance from the powerlines, but it is insignificant.  We tested the device at the the doctors office and there were no powerlines anywhere nearby, and he became convinced that it's not the source of the energy.  The earth magnetic field has a number of frequencies in the low kHz range and we tune to these.  Personaly I don't care where the energy comes from, be it powerlines, be it welding machines at a nerby construction site, be it a radio tower nearby, I just tune my devices and receive as much energy as I need.   I believe the reason my devices are being suppresed is because they can free our citizens from the power grid, or perhaps my technology is being used in flying saucers as a gentlemen confided in me.  We observed strong vibrations and if we suppress those vibrations the effect disappears.  I can build a device that can repell itself from any weak magnetic vibrations, no matter how small.   I can't say anymore about this, I'm already cross the border.  My advice to all of you is to just have fun, that's what experimentation is all about.
sincerely,
SM

otto

Hello all,

@SM

Im glad to see you here again!

It seems that the 245kHz frequency is a natural frequency from where? It doesnt matter!

Its a fine frequency to charge coils to say so.

Otto

PS: Im talking about the EXACT 245kHz where is see vibrations.

Mr_Video

Quote from: stevenDmark on August 15, 2009, 12:28:23 PM
Dear friends,

I have received more personal messages and emails then I can respond too, so please accept my appologies for not writing to you personaly.  thank you for the encouragements and well wishing.  I am doing much better.  Some of you have asked for more information about my devices and I took the time to look over some of my previous corespondence to Lindsay and I can see that I have given you more than enough information about my devices. It amazes me that so few of you have suceeded in replicating the power receptors.  Just build them like I specified and you will suceed, if you have the necessary magnetic frequencies present at you location.  Perhaps I haven't been as clear as I could have been, but you need to tune your devices to a magnetic frequency, these are not perpetual motion or free energy devices, they are conversion devices.  I explained that they work much like a radio but nobody seems to be listening.  At my location we measured very strong electromagnetic fields which coupled to my devices quite strongly.  Dr. Swinzinger pointed to the high voltage power lines in my neighborhood, but I proved to him that it's not the high voltage powerlines.  To answer one of the questions asked, the voltage does decrease with distance from the powerlines, but it is insignificant.  We tested the device at the the doctors office and there were no powerlines anywhere nearby, and he became convinced that it's not the source of the energy.  The earth magnetic field has a number of frequencies in the low kHz range and we tune to these.  Personaly I don't care where the energy comes from, be it powerlines, be it welding machines at a nerby construction site, be it a radio tower nearby, I just tune my devices and receive as much energy as I need.   I believe the reason my devices are being suppresed is because they can free our citizens from the power grid, or perhaps my technology is being used in flying saucers as a gentlemen confided in me.  We observed strong vibrations and if we suppress those vibrations the effect disappears.  I can build a device that can repell itself from any weak magnetic vibrations, no matter how small.   I can't say anymore about this, I'm already cross the border.  My advice to all of you is to just have fun, that's what experimentation is all about.
sincerely,
SM

LOL !

I cannot believe that any of you would believe one word this person says .

if you really are SM, then PROVE IT !
surely you must have some videos of your device that hasn't been released on the internet yet, if you do, then POST IT !

any idiot can create an account on any forum & claim that they are anyone they want to be, for all I know you could be some 14 year old kid (you sure spell like one !) who has nothing better to do than troll this forum, I see this kind of thing all the time on other forums I visit, people signing up & pretending to be someone they are not .

others can believe what they want, but **I** will not trust one thing you say without PROOF !

I believe the reason my devices are being suppresed is because they can free our citizens from the power grid
then, if you really who you say you are,
then you can put an end to the suppression right here..... right now!

tosky

The answer is the device can repel ANY weak magnetic vibration. No one had said something like this before. Lets think how to do that.