Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Let me not detract but add:
I got one of these: http://www.thequantumpulse.com/how_it_works.htm
With a broken clavicle and bruised rib 5 I have very little pain and after 2 days and I sleep like a baby. I haven't take pain pills in 2 days.

How did this come about? The device puts out DNA resonant frequencies that aid healing. I am a receiving antenna. I sing the body electric.

I have surgery Monday, Aug 17th to pull the clavicle back in place. It sticks up now. The docs say the healing will take months. Any bets on this application of Star Trek technology?
If you've read Dotto, Rife, Lakhovsky, Cayce you'd make money. Tesla had a radiant energy chair.
This device I have is a Tesla coil with the discharge path guided through tubes of the noble gases. Same energy as the sun. I have micro solar mass coronal emmissions at my disposal!

So back to the thread:
4 turns to 4" diam of 16awg stranded with 26awg wound perpendicular all the way around. Kicks and collection. 90degrees does work here as stated by Tesla. My first coil was that way too. Kinda sounds like Otto's too.
Or!:
3" coils with larger loops surrounding it like the SM17. Driven for only a short distance of the total length of the collectors. Mechanically larger aperture compared to the driver (kick producer).

--giantkiller. It is a great time to be alive. 8)

Yucca

@gk,

Love your work, wishing you a fast and full recovery. The quantumpulse device sounds like its going to help your body heal. I can also recommend coenzyme Q10, 500mg to 2000mg per day. This feeds your symbiotic aliens (mitochondria) and they really start to superfuel your cellular activity. At higher doses grey hair regains pigment and post surgery healing is greatly accelerated. Of course good food, good company, nature and sunshine help lots too as does a positive attitude which you have plenty of.

sparks

energy sucking antennae is of interest because SM also stated that the magnetic field from his device is a very large one.  This opens a wave aperature able to experience some very large waves.  The canceling of the waves along the shell of the magnetic field inputs energy into the field.   Devices then placed in the near field of the exciter transmitter experience gain in excess of the transmitter power.needed to produce the field.  Why the rotation though.  Would a ringcurrent produce a larger nearfield than a dipole? One that doesn't radiate like an oscillating voltage field.  A very large torroidal magnetic field produced perpendicular to the ring current.  The magneticfield lines of the Earth bending about the torroidal field stretched so to speak.  Any vibrations traveling the Earth magfields transmitted to the magnetic ball.  The issue I see with this is that if those field lines connect to the ball and then the ball pops.  The magnetic reconnection will happen real fast.  We should be a bit concerned with the magnetic near field of the Cern accelerator.  The torroidal magnetic field produced in these plasma pinchers is real strong to put it mildly.  That power goes down to the supercooled coils all at once and that tube is gonna flatten and produce an emp of a considerable magnitude.  The cern is up and going a cosmic event occurs and changes the magnetic saturation parameters of the entire planet.  Power transformer cores oversaturate and a circuitbreaker takes them off line. Cern magnets collapse magfield lines of the Earth reconnect and we have an emp produced with god only knows how many tetrajoules of energy released faster than a photon is produced by the corona.  Makes a neculear explosion look like it happened in slow motion video.  Hope these guys down there are monitoring solar storms since I imagine they are maxing out their power grid transformers looking for bosuns or some other stupid shit.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

giantkiller

@Sparks,
Great post.
Reminds of when Oppenheimer asks Einstein if 50 feet away from ground zero is far enough. Einstein replies 'How about 50 miles?!'. It is not a question of how far we've come. It's more like 'I can't believe stupidity made it this far!'.

Just how far can stupid go? Intelligent minds want to stop it!

--giantkiller. LOL.

EMdevices

It's very interesting what SM is saying,  also what sparks said is great.   The loop antennas can open up that aperture and suck in lots of energy.   The trick is still to have the correct phase of the driving current, but we can build that current from the external field itself, with proper matching networks for our antennas.   It's the high Q that we need, and that's why I belive his TPUs are slightly more than a simple tuned loop antenna, they have to incorporate some magnetic wire and take advantage of magnetostriciton, or vibrations in the core, or who know, in some hiden component we don't see (crystal maybe), but he needs a high Q device and he has it.
EM
P.S.   Steven, if you're reading this and feel like answering, can you tell us if you used a 9 V battery in your first device?  The one you take out of your black box.  This device is so simple, any comments you can make would be greatly appreciated.