Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

Hello all,

it seems that this is the last year to develop a TPU.

Thanks SM!!

Otto

Spider

I wanna believe he is the real one. Not because I am an idiot but because after 5 years of trying to get something to work, he is probably the best thing we have to succes on a public forum.
I hope he will be around for a while and give us more!

Thanks SM,

I wish you well!!

Greetings Spider.
When a magnetic field, produced by a moving electric field, is moved longitudinally a tempic field is produced.

BEP

MACEDONIA CD

@s.m
  its  you  say that  MAYBE is like  <henry moray reciver ist  whit tubes
  BUT YOU SAY THAT YOUR DEVICES IS  NOT  FREE ENERGY DEVICES  IN YOUR  VIDEO
THAT IS NOT COLECTHING ENERGY FROM <

wattsup

Quote from: otto on August 20, 2009, 07:08:53 AM
Hello all,
it seems that this is the last year to develop a TPU.
Thanks SM!!
Otto

@otto

Why do you say this is the last year to develop a TPU?

Notice in SMs last post, he is somewhat confirming what I just posted on the previous page. The results based on this I have seen by pulsing two coils with two identical sine waves going one per coil but one being slightly off phase by about 6-8 degrees was giving the most effect. I was using my computer sine wave software and frequency was below 20k. It is already difficult enough to pulse one frequency, let alone the complexity of pulsing two frequencies. One frequency into two slightly different coils will give you two different results anyways. Why then do you need two frequencies?

Anyways, I am doing my final mapping of the FTPU and this time I am actually building the TPU with the outer rings and winds to follow the winds in the video so I can compare them when he turns the device upside down or when he turns it. There is no other way because trying to do it just visually becomes to complicated for the mind to absorb and then to try and draw in 3D. Once I have the final diagram I will post it and hopefully this will give you a better idea on winding and connections.

Tesla says that using undamped pulsing amounts to no more or no less then operating a standard transformer or working as a simple electrician. All the energy is lost in the system as society is doing today. It is only when the system uses damped pulsing that you will be able to produce high power outputs plus return the flyback back to source. So if SMs TPUs can produce more output, it must be using a damped pulsing scheme although SM may not be referring to it as such. This requires at least one coil of high-inductance and a capacitor.

In the FTPU, I think it is hidden between the two layers. In the OTPU, there are two of them below where he puts the magnets. Don't forget that in the LTPU, there is enough room in the base cavity to house many many 9vdc batteries and this means there is also enough room to hold a good sized high inductance coil or two.