Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

All energy is derived from mass as is all mass derived from energy.  A charged capacitor is more massive than an uncharged capacitor.   A spinning top is harder to move than a dead top. Why?  The more energy in a field the more gravity or attractive force.  Gravity is the attraction of energy for energy.  It is one of the primordial forces.  A proton has slightly less mass than a neutron because it's shell is spinning whereas a neutron exibits no spin.  The neutron contains many orders of gravity over that of a proton.  The neutron when extracted from an isotope takes with it the gravity pressure assembling energy about the atomic core. This gravity pressure is responsible for the weak atomic force. The atomic neuclear lattice now readjusts to the new pressure and the readjustment issues highenergy oscillations that radiate from the atomic core.  This radiation is a natural event as a neutron overloads at some point and converts into a proton.  Why is this a bad health risk?  The neutron once extracted and  accelerated is hard to slow down.  It pretty much displaces anything in it's path until randomized collisions cause it to slow down.  There it begins to assemble a new atom from ionized free protons and electrons etc.  The size of the neutron (neutrinos if you look at a different scale) is the problem.  They are small enough to damage just specific parts of a dna chain without causing a death to the entire cell.  It's not the radiation burns that will get ya it's the holes in the dna chain.  I rather put my hand next to a cold dense plasma at least the neutrons stay at home while the other more energetic particles are collected by the plasma.  Frigging accelerated neutrinos when you sun bath are even more dangerous as they can be real pervasive.  Sincerely hope that SM's tpu experiments did not result in any adverse health effects and if so offer my condolense and thanks for his sacrafice pioneering this device.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

BEP

@EM

Yes. All evidence points me to those two conductors being iron. Also, notice they enter on the same side. This means the turn directions are counter to each other.

Also think about the carbon fusion experiments creating particles of iron.

Much fits now. This could explain my last insulation evaporation fiasco.

BEP

chadj2

@BEP

Could you PM me please? I have some questions to ask about the EMP problems.

chadj2

BEP

Sorry folks.
For those PMs about EMPs, I don't make it a practice to share EMP info. It remains a curiosity and occasional reason to not pay an unwanted visit. Unless you have a spare nuke it is not an easy productive road to travel. My old boss wouldn't appreciate it.

innovation_station

Quote from: BEP on August 23, 2009, 03:49:48 PM
Sorry folks.
For those PMs about EMPs, I don't make it a practice to share EMP info. It remains a curiosity and occasional reason to not pay an unwanted visit. Unless you have a spare nuke it is not an easy productive road to travel. My old boss wouldn't appreciate it.

i do agree emp is not the best solution ... 

i like feroite ... it is fast ...  kinda contains the thing ...  ;)

ist!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!