Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Plasma is a good emwave pickerupper.  It converts emradiation to negative resistance.  The plasma in the gap pumps the charge carriers across the gap.  This depletes the ability of the electrodes to supply electrons and take up electrons fast enough  and conventional resistance starts to heat the electrodes.  The plasma pump is running dry.  Charge is now building up between the depleted electrode and the saturated electrode.  Before the charge builds up too much and the current reverses through the gap it is time to remove the conductor. Tesla devised all sorts of methods to extinguish the plasma.   If the gap is converting em waves to electron acceleration  and the process is repeated thousands of times a second the circuit runs with gain.  Tesla's magnifying transmitter was magnifying the action of the spark gap.  Moray used radioactive coatings on cold cathodes to create ionizing frequencies to get the plasma pumping.  I'm sure Tesla was thrilled when Deforest perfected the ionized gas filled rectifier tube.  Mercury vapor was used around this time as the original rectifier gas but it needs alot of heat to get it to ionize wheras if you start off with ionized gas to begin with it makes things more efficient.  Why do fluorescents lightup when you hitem with rf.  They ABSORB the rf and reradiate it at a higher frequency that excites the fluorescent coatings.  Why does a vacuum cleaner sparks on the commutator make a pattern appear in a flurescent bulb.  Plasma absorption of emwave energy.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

otto

Hello all,

I was during the weekend off line and now I see a lots going on here.

SM mentioned that its possible to cause a small nuclear reaction...

hmmmm.....

I would only to know the sound of such a reaction: a bang? or more like a Geiger counter, krackings or....

Otto

zapnic

Quote from: otto on August 24, 2009, 01:27:28 AM
Hello all,

I was during the weekend off line and now I see a lots going on here.

SM mentioned that its possible to cause a small nuclear reaction...

hmmmm.....

I would only to know the sound of such a reaction: a bang? or more like a Geiger counter, krackings or....

Otto
or.. “snap” and “click”

BEP

Quote from: Loner on August 24, 2009, 02:00:47 AM
BEP, just for reference, check out "Tempest Approved" devices.  Certain levels DO cover EMP protection.  (Think about center of a torrid...  Or WB cancelling Ckts....)

Ahh! There is an word I haven't heard in a while.

TEMPEST codes (now EMSEC) were just a measure of how well a device did not radiate interceptible signals. That is a description of the source side. I won't get into the other side  ;D

Ratings for EMP protection were usually for the 'other side' and proportional to the depth of the vault you and your equipment were buried in. After a nuclear blast we wanted to make sure we could hear the world wide silence   :o

Thanks for triggering the memories. CODEWORD(s) whirling in my head. I still don't believe half of what we never did, know, hear or see.

BTW: TEMPEST is not an acronym. It means what is said in the dictionary. The 'EMP' in Tempest does not mean 'Electromagnetic Pulse'. All sources stating otherwise are misinformed with wild imaginations. We, the 'Lightning Fast Chicken F..kers', also have a definition of what it meant but that is p..nographic and not suitable for this web site.  ;D   

ronotte

Hi BEP, all

I may be out of theme but in the past I worked with TEMPEST grade military equipment like Keyboards, CRT tubes, computers etc..... generally 'EMP' hardened devices: I still rememmber them quitre well :) 

The reason I am here is to ask if any suggestions about my continous cranial head-hace started clearly after working with some coil-magnet arrangements hitted with HV pulses......no way to get rid of that head-ache after 2 days and even taking the well known remedies ???

ronotte