Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: rotaryfcg on August 24, 2009, 04:26:56 PM
one thought about the emp,
there was a guy here talking about radial fields, after some pms i got to understand his ideas. basically he was saying this: if a current is passing trough a conductor this will create a magnetic field around that conductor, nothing unusual yet, but if now you superpose another magnetic field, that would be the radial one, the initial field would be compressed around the conductor inducing a stronger current. now one problem with this approach is that you can not create a perfect radial field all around a toroidal conductor in order to compress the whole magnetic field at once.the solution to this ? to opposing fields from 2 solenoids will "create" a nice radial field "pattern" just in the middle, on a toroidal conducting core(ferromagnetic or not) the 2 coils would give a "virtual" north and south pole (Tesla again?!)To be noted that only the south pole configuration would be able to compress a field made by a current passing trough the core.so just let that portion move around and by doing so it will squeeze the field -squeeze the water hose.
ps.that guy had a car accident some time ago, came home 2 weeks ago, the day after, his child died.

intersting

Sorry to hear about his misfortune.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

poynt99

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

otto

Hello all,

@ronotte - Roberto,

the same s..t happened to me with a iron core TPU.

I thought I would die!

Then I figured out what happened:

all the time I coule hear a hissing sound from my TPU. It was NOT a short in the coils or something like this.

The problem was that the particles hitted my body instead of swirling along the iron core. And this was the hissing sound.

Otto

EMdevices

when I fire up the tesla coil, I get headaches in about a few minutes.

It's really the electric fields that are causing the headaches, they affect our bodies more than magnetic fields.  My advise, use large capacitors in the tank circuits, or use a high capacitor-to-inductance ratio, and then the tank will produced more magnetic fields.

EM

ronotte

Hi all,

I do not want to clobber this thread with non pertinent stuff... so only few words to say that It make me feeling well being in OU and still finding well known friends, THANKS :)

My work bench is so full of hot stuff that I am unable to set a priority!  all being so interesting and promising and dangerous 8).....I wish I had a sort of time warp to be able to have a glimpse on the future: for example look at radiall field.....till now, in my personal opinion, the most promising discovery (?): thank to Tsl.  I dedicated them a sizeable  chunk of my time and already obtained amazing results...really I do not know why we never considered them before. Tesla TMTs are as well under my microscope as I already checked as true most of the findings made by K. Meyl...I do have additional ideas on how to build on it in order to exploit the operations versus our traditional target. May be I will open a new thread here or directly in Tesla thread already existing.

@Otto,

hello....how you doing in this hot summer?.....as usual you are in target as my probles happen when coil mechanically resonate with the audio freq I fed into.  Of course I loosely wrapped the turns......so additional field is created by the vibrating wires....and also additional problem fo my head-ache :'(

ronotte