Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

The noise always gets louder the closer the completion approaches. 8)

--giantkiller.

slapper

Quote from: giantkiller on March 17, 2008, 10:30:18 AMThe noise always gets louder the closer the completion approaches. 8)
--giantkiller.

Good observation giantkiller. My thoughts as well.

Take care all.

nap
we are not alone :)

giantkiller

And this: the Peswiki article mentions the Tesla patent 381,970.

This is what I followed. Though I added more outer control windings for safety. At the time I didn't know how to find this out because of the inexperience of the engery being produced. All I can say is 'Ouch'. The amount of windings I incoporated fell somewhere between extremely dangerous down to null effect. Just hazardous.

So the control winding count from high to low is this:
The GK4, Tesla patent 381970, Tesla patent 568177.
Reference the mention in excerpt #60 of the 381970
Tesla calls the C coils as the secondary. Current!
Look at the low number of M windings 568177 primary. The secondary is voltage!

The wireless patents use the pancakes. A circular, center encroaching magnetic field. Power! The cone was Telsa's favorite shape! The 45 degrees creates a energy ejection wing at the top.

I mentioned this over a year ago. 'If you spread the Tesla patent pictures out in front of you and leave them there, you will see other things not mentioned'. Could just be my Artsy, fartsy pattern based vision. But the puzzle is there. That is how I found the 381970 coil in the 390721 patent. Here is a clue that really struck me was the name 'System of electrical distrubution'. Hellooo?

This 381970 coil that I copied for the GK4 is mentioned in the Peswiki article. Boy, do I feel justified!

Where did I get the iron wire idea from? Telsa patent 381970 Excerpt #55. To the tee, gentlemen! And read Tesla patent 381970 Excerpt #120. READ IT!

Maybe at this time others will understand what I did. Otto did! He showed me the mobius connections the next day after I posted. And he blows sh!t up!
But here is the beauty of using lamp wire. You get  'MANY'  low impedance windings with very little effort by winding once. But they all touch! Get over it. Make one. All the individual strands have there own magnetic field.

And the sad part is I made this all public last year. I jumped in without fully understanding it. This is what I have learned. He who really understands what Tesla did understands things now in a different way. But if you don't, the posts of conventional thinking are stuck in the classroom.

The Tesla patent # 381970 diagrams have little twinkly stars in them. What are they?
And read Tesla patent 381970 excerpt #105. The TPU answer again. ;D

Tesla patent 381970, excerpt #20: It results from this that the different electrical phases in the generator are attended by corresponding magnetic changes in the convertor; or, in other words, that as the generator-coils revolve the points of greatest magnetic intensity in the convertor will be progressively shifted or whirled around. Hellooo, again?

--giantkiller. I got to take a break now. This has exhausted me.

p.s. I am not boasting here. I am merely posting it again to drive home a point. The Peswiki article left me with a bad taste in my mouth. But the answer is there and I got a good start to prove it in a round about way. Thats all. The GK4 cost $20.00. Pump it with square waves. I need to send in sine also.