Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike_M

Quote from: Bruce_TPU on August 30, 2009, 10:38:35 AM
Please give the exact quote and source of this.  None of that is in the compiled letters of SM and in the .PDF released from Mannix.

Bruce, check PM please

Justalabrat

Quote from: wattsup on August 29, 2009, 11:20:27 AM

JUST LEARNED THIS THE HARD WAY.

I just blew my HP 214B Pulse Generator. Found a resistor toasted, ran out to get one 237k but found only a 240k, changed it, but still no go. That is about the limit of my EE acumen to fix it. Shit. I had just finished preparing my next TPU test with just a first ring and outer coil and toroid. Connected it to the pulse generator and boom. It blew. It was preset at around 2mhz when I put it on and boom.

If anyone knows anything about these pulse generators, the resistor is R508 (237k) and you can see it on pages 108 and 112 of my manual located here.
http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Equipment%20Manuals/214B%20HP%20Pulse%20Generator/00214-90012.pdf

Wattsup,
It looks to me that R508 is more likely a 2.37K resistor, 237K is kinda high for what looks like a 15 volt circuit. Did the resistor have color bands on it? Or was it just a printed value? If color bands then for a 2.37K 1% resistor it should be Red - Orange - Violet -Brown -Brown. It may be too burnt up to see. On the schematic the value of the resistor is written as, 2 space 37K, look for another resistor value written the same way. On page 101, R102 is written as, 2 space 74k, just measure it with an ohm meter to see if its value reads less than 3k, if it does then I would say that R508 is a 2.37k ohm resistor.  :)

Justalabrat

giantkiller

Quote from: BEP on August 31, 2009, 08:19:04 AM
Ok.

I see now why you are excited.

I also see what SM probably meant by 'cancellation'. The top and bottom, being 180 out, are bucking fields of all these frequencies. Summation would create a near zero field between them.

This is how I'm getting a small amount of DC from a collector.

Where does 'rotation' come in?

I still can't agree on the point of mixing. Mixing in the amp does not create the reaction like mixing in the medium.

BEP

When the mixing is in the medium the spin is enabled.

--giantkiller.

bolt

its a while since a looked at the TPU but i always maintained that coil banging with pulses, and logic control is wrong!

In the past few months/years many many more RE/OU devices are shown on the net and they all have common themes. SM said the answer lay with Tesla and he is right. Its only a case of resonance and self oscillation. Again SM emphasized there is no mass control circuits and in fact no more then self running oscillators.

What i do know based on the work of Tesla and Don Smith is that RE = RF in a node of time space and magnetic coupling does not suffer entropy loss and this is the KEY!

In order to make RE you must first excite the local ambient space. Anything over 100Khz enters the RF arena and split EM can occur. 

Take HV coil transformer as used in strobe supply it will give 5Kv if we drive with  5Khz clock using a 12 volt source battery.  If i couple this through a balun driver i can match this into a collector loop of 5 turns.

if i take this  collector loop i get this to self oscillate at say 1 meg with a 2,200pf cap and the result will be around 1 meg that contains 5Khz modulation.

If this coil is loaded in anyway i will kill the source! if i rectify this i end up with DC 5000 volts with 5Khz hash as modulation, so far so good. EACH turn on the collector now has 5000/5 turns = 1000 volts. But i don't touch this source and this is unlike what everyone does on this forum is play with the source you must NOT touch this!

Now make another collector of 1 full turn. Its LC =F will be quite a bit higher then the primary driver the ratio needs to be 1.618 higher so 1.618 megs.   In open air non cored magnetic coupled to the source this loop will acquire 1000 volts. Remember SM explained all this in his notes.

This secondary collector will acquire magnetic non loss induction to the primary driver. Its o/p tank is fed to a FWBR and will be 1000 volts and the current is limited ONLY by the wire resistance.

Again if i want more current i add another collector and it COPIES from the source! SM explains all this again in his notes. If i want more volts i add this collector in series to give 2000 volt supply.

SO

What are the magic frequencies? There are NONE!!! only magnetic induction is 1.618 higher then source F

1  Clock driver to start HV

2 Driver RE energizer collector F = diameter of L plus C

3 collector load = F = diameter of L plus C and is tuned to 1st collector for best results look for 1.618 higher then source.

O/p = turns ratio of collector 1 to collector 2 into FWBR = DC PLUS source modulation = 5Khz 1000 VDC

Sounds too simple then read Tesla patents, read everything about Don Smith and Kapanadze the latter has several working systems using RF magnetic induction devices.

Can i build this using parts from Rat Shack? YES Is it simple like SM said? YES and does it work like Tesla as SM suggested? YES Does it rely on resonance? YES and of simple low cost circuits no complex mosfet coil bangers? YES

The minimum number of collector coils required is 2 one source one copy. But i can have one source and 5 copies each copy becomes a NEW supply of FULL capacity.

Don't forget RE = RF in energy transformation!

Antimon