Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

well i finally got the core from the 30 hp unit out painted and ready to wind ..

im still getting over the grinding i took a few for the team in the eye on that deal ..

but finally it is all done ..

ill file it for now .. as i got this self running motor to finish .. first for MR MAG AND FD ... SO THEY WILL STOP BEING SO CRUSTY .. :D

ist

a pic ..  the ring weighs bout 60lbs
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

forest

Do we have complete information to draw picture of TPU ? I mean the exact coils arrangement in space. Could someone provide it ? Is that something like collector coil inside and control coil outside with 3 coils around it to provide 3 frequencies ?

Bruce_TPU ?

andrea76

Quote from: stevenDmark on August 19, 2009, 06:12:41 PM
Dear friends,

I am being watched very closely. Last week somebody hacked into my email account and changed the password. I am not able to respond to any new messages. When i first found that the system was putting out more energy then i had to put in, the idea of rotating the energy came to mind. The first successful units only deliverd a couple of volts, but when these are put into rotation it amplifies the output many fold! The key is in resonating with the energy present. As most of you know in classic radio reception, the low frequency component is filtered out of the carrier wave by a diode and fed into a capacitor to smooth it out into sound. Some receivers first mix the received signal with a signal from a local oscillator and then the mixed signals are further processed in the next stage. Even other receivers stimulate the oscillation by feeding back a small amount of energy into the tank circuit. Remember what i told you about the VHF and UHF tubes that i used and the crystal clear results. Tubes can go far beyond the limits of transistors because the signals are processed at high voltage. This all relates to noise. If you have some noise in your amplifier, say 0.01 volts this is insignificant when the important signals are occuring at 250 volts or more, but when the important signals are only as low as tens of volts, this noise becomes major problem to deal with. And this is only noise, I am not even talking about the generation of odd and even harmonics... Which are another problem to deal with. In my units we are also intrested in a low frequency component but this component is a result of two or more other signals. This means it differs from the classical diode capacitor extraction methode and we are only intrested at mixing signals in the higher bands. Mixing two or more high frequency signals can result in a low frequency beat. Remember what i told you about the two signals slightly out of phase... If one of the coils is tuned to the beat of the high frequency mixing, it will resonate. If your high frequency waves are also resonating with other magnetic waves this will add to the final result...

Sincerely,
SM   

Tesla make the ball lightning with two T.T. slight out of phase.magnetic/electric energy is related to gravity!?  If you make the ball lightning rotating??  see  www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/esp_tesla_20.htm

Thestone

Quote from: sterlinga on March 19, 2008, 11:51:12 PM
Thanks for your participation and interest in today's interview.

Here our link to download today's interview with Jack Durban.
http://pesn.com/Radio/Free_Energy_Now/recordings/2008/080319_JackDurban_MarksToroid.mp3
(1:57 hr; 27 Mb)

I archived the list of questions we referenced/asked here:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Archive:March_19%2C_2008_Questions_for_Jack_Durban

Here's a photo of Jack:

I also linked to OverUnity.com for some of the reviews of what we learned in today's interview.

And, again, here is the main account:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Article:Jack_Durban's_experience_with_Steve_Marks_Toroid_Generator

I was able to lisent to the recording of the interview, the and it is clear to me that this person had another agenda for this interview, which was create a real bad aura over SM, people like this, do not have any morals, NO HONOR, especially is the other person his talking about is dead, (no one know if is true). But I lisent to almost two hours of bullSh** there was nothing technically sound in this interview, he evaded every single question, that was ask, but was eager from the begining of the interview to defame SM.
Please dont waste your time listening to this recording it is a insult to our intelligence, not to figure out that the intention was to create a bad aura, of some one that is not there to defend him self.

Sincerely,
TheStone.

Qwert

A detail study of the Steven Mark TPU

Book started on 18 November 2011. Last modification 19 March 2012Due to frequent server desynchronization errors and poor Internet connection, the author has abandoned online updates. Work is done solely offline.
We need your help! This book requires proofreading. English is not the native language of the author - If you notice any errors send feedback at niculaegeorge@gmail.com (niculaegeorge@gmail.com)

Download a version of this book here:
Steven Mark TPU, Tom Bearden MEG, Flynn SSG, Annis&Eberly generator, Sweet VTA (SQM), Rodin coil (4th Edition)354 pages 18 Mb updated 23 March 2012

http://www.scribd.com/niculaegeorgepion/d/86438831-Steven-Mark-TPU-Tom-Bearden-MEG-Flynn-SSG-Annis-Eberly-generator-Sweet-VTA-SQM-Rodin-coil-4th-Edition
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/116999256/Steven-Mark-TPU-Tom-Bearden-MEG-Flynn-SSG-AnnisandEberly-generator-Sweet-VTA-(SQM)-Rodin-coil--(4th-Edition)
http://www.gigasize.com/get/lqzfm1xskzd
http://www.calameo.com/read/001092958bccf599df62a