Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kames

Quote from: Mannix on August 26, 2009, 05:17:23 AM
The person posting as Steven is not , Im sorry to say.
Perhaps this will give us some idea of the lengths people will go to to create chaos.

The other mis info about Steven from years ago is from similar intentions.

well written and had me fooled  for a bit but your spelling has let you down.

I wonder why ?  Please tell us as that in itself would be something  interesting.
I just think you have  many of the characteristics of a fuckwit ..at this stage

Lindsay

Starting from his second post, the difference in spelling and language compared to Steven’s letters posted by you is absolutely obvious.

Kames.

wattsup

@Mannix

Hence why I have been pushing to get this resolved before we all take these words and run to the bank, then find out there are no funds.

But actually, I am very happy to learn of this news flash because it reinforces my developing theory of operation and taking away this SMers posts makes the theory even more logical and plausible based on some small tests so far.

Don't worry, there is no stopping us. We will have a tpu. Maybe not the SM TPU but from all the tests, etc., I am sure a new form of energy source will be discovered. I have a long post to polish off today and will post it in the Back to Basics thread, since it is in fact getting back to basics with a possible new way of looking at the TPU. lol

But just to recap in this thread, the first post was from SM where he explains that he never asked us to spend so much time and effort on his device, etc., etc., sort of trying to take away any culpability in the adventure. Then after that post, this other shmuck took over. OK, now it makes sense to me. Thanks.

giantkiller

Focus on solutions not problems and you will find there is less chaos. You will be less susceptible to noise and the answers more available.

wattsup

Quote from: giantkiller on August 26, 2009, 12:56:44 PM
Focus on solutions not problems and you will find there is less chaos. You will be less susceptible to noise and the answers more available.

@GK

You are  very right about that, but when you are in your nice quiet lab and there is a fly that keeps buzzing around your head, it's always a little harder to concentrate. In this case, we can say "this fly is swatted". So it is good now.

MasterPlaster

Quote from: stevenDmark on August 22, 2009, 07:01:27 PM
Dear friends,

Under the right conditions it is possible to cause a small nuclear reaction in certain types of iron. In the early days i wrote about discharges of magnetic energy similar to the discharge of magnetic energy during an atomic explosion. I even pointed out this was related to my power technology. Nobody seems to wonder about that or why the Atomic Energy Commission of the federal government was involved. It is possible to cause a small nuclear reaction that releases some energy by converting the material. If you take the energy and use it to cause another reaction and it's energy to cause another, you can see that this process can go very wrong. There is a reason i call my devices bombs. If the unit hits the correct frequency and stays there too long it will start to convert too much material and energy at once. This will only take a second,or less. I did point out that I did not want to be responsible for giving out information making it possible that someone would make a big crater of a hole where their house used to stand with resulting death of themselves and possibly their families and neighbors too. It is in my writings quite literally. I never said these things were safe. However, i do think there are ways to make it safe in a way that it runs without the danger of self destruction.

Sincerely,
SM

I am not sure if this information can be dismissed. The original SM was talking about his experiments with tubes at some point.

If you dig, you will find some earlier tubes used to contain radio-active materials. Some also used to have thoriated tungsten fillaments.

Is it possible that Bedini (perhaps unknowingly) was using thoriated tungsten welding rods in his generator?