Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A truly overunity Transformer / Meg

Started by LoganBaker, March 17, 2008, 06:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kator01

Hi Steven,

thank you very much for your explanation. Helped me a lot.
Now back to the resistance-measuring effect.

What kind of transformer did you use ?

In case you have a good ring-transformer ( even if it is a small one 50 Watt ) you will observe first a quick movement of the scaler until it reaches the final ohm-value of the primary. Now if you disconnect the probes and change the position left to right and right to left ( very quickly ) you will observe in the first second almost no movement of the scaler and then very slowly creeping up to the same value as before. It is the time-factor indicating the counter-action of the inductive collapse of the first measurement-step.

Regards

Kator

nievesoliveras

HI!

Thank you nali2001.
I will have to wait to next year to try to buy that equipment.

Jesus

Getca

Hello, Kator...What did I mean with this one  ??? ??? ???...I just wanted to show You that Valery used a half way rectifier to drive his control coils. The diode is opened when the input voltage exceeds the resonant one. It's just like an acumulator charging. That's all. ;)
The light-bulbs...You are right when the measurement is correct there isn't a problem of its usage. The light-bulb works like a current generator approximatelly in a part of the U-I curve. It's easy to use it instead of power linear resistors. Yes, the current is big, nearly short circuit when the voltage is too low, but it can help me to see how the MEG reacts. So the linear resistor is not a real load. This device will work variebly loaded in real conditions I think.
Well, I wrote I used a scope to measure the sinusoidal voltage and current in my device and can attach a measurement diagram. But I thought it isn't necessary, because everyone have to know how to do it.
About Valery's measurement...Please ask Altium, who knows the inventor personally and can confirm the measuremen was correct.

Regards...
Rossen

altium

All measurent ot Waleri Ivanow`s INKOMP was correct with COP~0.25!
I was there and was see with my eyes and I use good and accuracy analog oscilloscopes, analog multimeters, etc.
Problem is, that Waleri not shared all technical information of his device, only the theory. And he not want to SHARE or SALE any working models. He want to sale output electricity to energy companyes.

So, all my hopes now are in my friend and good inventor Getca.
Just be patient, please, all information with ALL TECHNICAL DETAILS, shem, results wil be shared when device is finalized.
We are not like some persons, who CANNOT shared information of working device for all of us.
Just look GPL license and Linux history. This is right way.

Nali2001

Hmm but if he is only using one side of the half wave sine then he can not be using a 'push pull'(not really pull) configuration. Since then you would need half part of the sine wave on each side of the device.

But damn, I'm confused I mean in my test I am having a very hard time to get efficient workings with anything that is constantly powered by one polarity like half wave. Even with a big cap on top.

Hmm