Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A truly overunity Transformer / Meg

Started by LoganBaker, March 17, 2008, 06:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Hi Rossen,

I assume the scope shot you ask refers to a loaded output voltage waveform and not to an unloaded one, right?

Although it shows a long and flat near zero level area, it has very little Lenz with respect to the input current... This should come from the construction of the input coil+core: using a closed core in itself for the input is the great idea here, right?  This way the counter flux by the load current cannot really have much effect on the input but it surely has on the permanent magnet flux (but it is free once you bought the magnet...)
And then using resonant output circuit to make the output waveform more sinusoid and higher, this is another good  solution, right?  However, due to the missing airgaps the waveform shows DISTORTION because of starting some saturation already in the output cores.  Saturation is shown by the small tilt/break in the upcoming linear ramp reaching the positive peak.

Are these main questions you have thought of?

I wonder if you agree on my push-pull like modification of your earlier gif animation principle shown here: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4300.msg135576#msg135576  I believe it could also work and I wonder if you also think the addition of extra flux from the two extra magnets can increase the output power?  (OF course I do not claim originality with that modification... :D)

Thanks,  Gyula

Getca

Hi Gyula,

There is some questions for You:
- Why did the voltage picks have an opposite polarity...
  - What happens if there is a curent in the output circuit. I mean, is there a Lenz effect to PM's flux or not...
  - Is it neseccary to use air gaps and resonant circuit and why could it be usefull...

Please see carefully GIF animation. Think about the whole switching process and try to get how to work the output circuit, flux switching synhronized.
If You guess the answers I'll be ready to discuss about Push-Pull magnetic sheme. In addition I use a rectangular, but not sine control pulses. The output load was a linear resistor, without air gaps and resonant circuit.

Wish You success,
Rossen

gyulasun

Hi Rossen,

Somehow I thought the setup on which the scope shot was made on the output voltage included the output capacitor... sorry for this, but it was not a 100% obvious what the exact setup was when you made the scope measurements...  The input current frequency is also different from the output voltage frequency in the two scope shots.  :o  but this is not a problem of course.

Now that a little bit clearer from your above letter what your setup was I may answer your questions  :) :

1) - Why did the voltage picks have an opposite polarity...  Because when the input current suddenly is switched off the flyback pulse across the output coil appears immediately with opposite polarity.

2) - What happens if there is a current in the output circuit. I mean, is there a Lenz effect to PM's flux or not...  The magnetic field caused by the output current surely works against the PM flux, so yes there is Lenz effect.

3) - Is it neseccary to use air gaps and resonant circuit and why could it be usefull...  Yes it is neccessary to use airgaps as the simple means to control the amount of the flux of the PMs. I do believe there is an optimum airgap for any particular setup to find where you can obtain the maximum flux for the given core cross section area without starting core saturation. Using resonant output circuit has the benefit of increasing the output voltage by a certain amount and also to help receive a cleaner sinusoid output waveforms.

rgds,  Gyula

Getca

Hi Gyula,

Sorry if I used a lot of questions and was boring... :D I just want You get a right answer yourself... ;)
Did You see GIF animaton carefully? If You do that, You could be able to realize when an EM induction occurs in the output coil. There icn't a flyback pulse from input to output, but there is a magnetic flux change dФ/dt there. Yes, You are right it is a Lenz effect or Back ElectroMagnetic Field against the flux of PM. So, the question is how to decrease it and get the full magnetic energy... ??? ;) It's the main obstacle to build a MEG replicaton with COP>1. I can only say one of the ways to solve this problem is using a resonant circuit and air gaps. Forming a sinusoidal output wave is the least of all that the resonance does. Don't think about MEG like a switching PS, it's a big mistake. It seems the MEG is simple device, but it's quite complicated.
I'm happy to see people are intereted in MEG building and I believe we could succeed in it together.  :)

Regards,
Rossen

Nali2001

One thing I never found a real solution for (yet) is this:
Once you switch-on the input coil so it switches away the field of the magnet to the output, it will return once you turn-off the input coil. Now... it should be possible to somehow recover this returning field of the magnet. Not sure what the best method is. But the returning field should hold considerable potential power. And due to the airgap it is returning on its own, so it is 'free' for the taking. Only thing is how do we take it.