Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla patent 381,970 & TPU

Started by Turz, March 20, 2008, 08:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frederic2k1

Interesting, Tesla spokes in this patent of movement of poles. Does he mean magnetic poles ?
When SM used this arrangement, is that than the reason for the turning compass in the center of the TPU ?

Localjoe

It should do the same with a 4 pole motor..... Right
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

Koen1

Yes, sounds like it, but maybe not really the same...
Sounds like he is indeed talking about using a commutator to
supply ac at a certain frequency (or maybe dc pulses?) to the
outer coils, which induces rotation of the magnetic field
in the core (the central iron wire coil)...
Now indeed if we attach wires to this coil, which he does not
appear to describe (?), we should be able to get pulses out
again as long as we can make the "poles rotate"...
I think. ;)
But unless there is some true magic FE thing going on here
(dare I say "radiant energy"? nah...) I don't really see how
it could produce over unity.
Perhaps if permanent magnets were placed at the right
spots on the core, and the input pulses/ac frequency
is tuned to that magnetic field arrangement properly,
the input oscillations could "flip" the p.m.'s magnetic
field back and forth and so generate a similar rotating
magnetic field arrangement with much less input...
... and that sounds uncannily similar to what Helmut
is trying to replicate (http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4191.msg79607.html#msg79607)
although that does not use an iron wire core like
this design of Tesla's...
Well anyway, Helmuts device (the MPI patent) does show a similar
way of "flipping" pm fields using induced oscillations.
This Tesla version would need different locations for the
magnets I guess, but the principle might work...
:)

sparks

Tesla's primaries are always high mass high current and his secondaries low mass high voltage.  His secondaries are a capacitor made of coiled wire.  Wrap that around the outside of a tpu and I don't know what happens next.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

zerotensor

I am wavering on the role of iron in the TPU.  After reviewing all the evidence, I think it's likely that no iron was used in the TPU, except perhaps as a structural material.  It is fairly clear from the videos that there isn't a massive iron core in the TPUs.  From the vid where the tpu is cut open, we see that only a few wires get in the way of the jigsaw.  The "bailing wire" reference appears to be to an incidental construction material, (which you can see if you scrutinize the image), rather than being a key to the operation of the device.  I'm not willing to entirely abandon the notion that iron wire was used, but it seems less and less likely as I investigate this further.  This of course leaves me back at square one, utterly baffled by the mode of operation of these units.