Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Resonance meter

Started by MrSpates, March 20, 2008, 11:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

For electrical resonance have alook at http://www.wb0w.com/mfj/ant_anal/mfj201.html

Conventionally thought-of electrical resonance is much simpler than those you seek. You should find vibrational resonance of non-electronic objects is a bit more complex. I doubt you will find a single frequency that isn't coupled to two or more frequencies for mass.

The stereo idea is a good one except make it quadraphonic and be set up to pipe a different frequency into each channel. I would think the frequencies needed would be in the audible range, or just above, for almost any item. Get some ear-pugs and safety glasses - even for low volume  :)
Glue a small mirror to the object and shoot the mirror with a laser pointer and watch the reflected spot on the wall.

Have fun!

johnnyfg

Quote from: MrSpates on March 20, 2008, 11:43:54 PM
I have a question. Is there such a machine or device that can measure the natural frequency of a given object? Like a stone or a piece of wood? I'm interested in resonance.

Hello, Im also interested in the subject. You need resonance to extract useful energy from aether.
One thought I got when I read you text was ... a patent by T. G. Hieronymous: "DETECTION OF EMANATIONS FROM MATERIALS AND MEASUREMENT OF THE VOLUMES THEREOF" US Pat. 2,482,773 ...
The methods used there are more radionic than scientificially accepted methods of measuring but nevertheless it is working. You subconscious are asking and the device lifts your subconscious knowledge into higher level of mind. I have seen a PAPER VERSION of this device ... still works. And it also works when you forgot to turn on the electricity ... Strange that the patent even was granted :-) Wasnt treatening anything perhaps?
I think it is not that far fetched to use radionics to measure resonance, than when Telsa test-built his devices in his mind over and over again before he had perfected the device.
Same nature, same phenomena: resonance
Also Patent US5744715 is another patent on the same idea.

CrazyEwok

if you could think of a way to project your frequentcies over a distance... you could technically have the worlds most pwerful weapon... if you can convert the water in a persons body into Hydrogen and Oxygen almost instantly i reckon you could be a very rich man. if i were you i would look at ways to project adjustable frequentcies over a distance. The actual frequentcy of specific items is potentially useless unless you are only using it on compounds of that nature... think of it as needing tuning depending on the quantity of said material in an object...

Good luck though

TinselKoala

It would depend on the object and whether you wanted to excite mechanical or electrical resonances.
If I wanted to excite a mechanical resonance in a rock, or a crystal, for example, I'd glue a piezoelectric transducer to a flat spot, and another one to another spot. Then I'd drive one with a sweep generator and monitor the voltage output of the other one. When the voltage out peaks, then I've found a resonance. There will be several, in any real object.
You may like to download and watch this video I made where I resonate a piezoelectric transducer and its mounting, and show more voltage out than I am putting in.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ilznj3tqzyo

Of course you could set your rock down on a paper diagram of a Heironymous machine--but I'm pretty sure my method will work better.

ramset

Tinsel Koala
That last sentence was definitely the funniest thing I've seen you write
  The piezoelectric idea, Brilliant!!
  How would you approach a fluid ?
   Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma