Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Resonance meter

Started by MrSpates, March 20, 2008, 11:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrSpates

I have a question. Is there such a machine or device that can measure the natural frequency of a given object? Like a stone or a piece of wood? I'm interested in resonance. (and yes I've read about the earthquake machine) I'd like to measure the natural frequency in Hertz of an object and replicate it. My next question would probably be is there a tunable device that would allow you to resonate something at its natural frequency? I've looked at such things as frequency generators, resonance meters, mechanical oscillators, but don't quiet understand how I could go about doing something like this, or maybe its just wishfull thinking?

Feynman

I'm working on a device to 'scan' the electromagnetic resonance of an inductor or capacitor.

MrSpates

No, what I'm talking about is.....everything in this world vibrates at some frequency. You vibrate, trees vibrate, rocks vibrate, the earth vibrates. it is called the "natural frequency" or resonance of a given object. What I want is a way to measure these natural frequencies and a device that will replicate it.
It is by the way, how Tesla's earthquake machine was built. He had a machine that he could adjust to the natural frequencies of an object.

amigo

I think you will soon realize that any object does not have one single resonant frequency because it is composed of many substances/materials. Each substance/material has its own set of frequencies and then each element in them has its own. Granted, finding a single resonant frequency that would break one object apart would probably consist of finding the most predominant substance or element in that object and then target that. Just an idea... :)

MrSpates

Quote from: amigo on March 21, 2008, 08:52:39 PM
I think you will soon realize that any object does not have one single resonant frequency because it is composed of many substances/materials. Each substance/material has its own set of frequencies and then each element in them has its own. Granted, finding a single resonant frequency that would break one object apart would probably consist of finding the most predominant substance or element in that object and then target that. Just an idea... :)

Yes, finding the most predominant substance and breaking it apart would disintegrate the material as it would in a sense unglue everything. Think of the possibilities, you could turn a tree into sawdust, a stone into sand. Such an invention would be very dangerous if the wrong people were to get ahold of it, guess thats why its not around, still I'd love to experiment with it if I knew how to measure and replicate such frequencies.