Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Meyer-Mace Isotopic NMR Generator

Started by tak22, March 22, 2008, 05:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

Good thread Tak!

So this device documented on Naudins site uses the same effect (NMR) as the device in the french article?:

The french device mentions resonance at about 173kHz that sounds more like mechanical resonance than NMR or could it be a subharmonic?

I can do 173kHz now with my homebuilt sig-gen once I get the output FETs installed but I can't do 21MHz as in the three coil device until I do more work on my sig-gen.

saintsnick

The copper device and the Iron Isotope device work on different principals it seems.  The copper device vibrates the copper atoms eiether atomically (atomic resonance) or the rod (mechanical resonance).  Neither of these methods is used in the Iron Isotope. 

The Iron Isotope device uses atomic resonance and a Very Strong magnetic field (.5 tesla strength) to create Atomic Decay of the iron isotope, to Change it from isotope 56 to 54 or something like that. Look up Iron isotope on Wikipedia. The iron Isotope device becomes Nuclear Particle radioactive!!! Dangerous! Don't built it without a lead shield or something of that nature!

-saintsnick

Alien509

There does not seem to be any grounding in this circuit, no dead short condition so- I suppose it could potentially be very dangerous. I'm all for nuclear energy extraction when the radiation is thoroughly contained. When the elements become radioactive that's when people could be hurt. If your going to create the energy make sure it's being used properly instead of being spewed out in the form of radiation. Kind of like building a safe microwave- and becoming an environmentalist at the same time and if you do it right- it's not even nuclear decay in the traditional sense. :D I'd also like to say that if your sustaining partial resonance then the materials are going to burn up rather quickly.

saintsnick

According to Wikipedia:

Naturally occurring iron consists of four isotopes: 5.845% of radioactive 54Fe (half-life: >3.1×1022 years), 91.754% of stable 56Fe, 2.119% of stable 57Fe and 0.282% of stable 58Fe. 60Fe is an extinct radionuclide of long half-life (1.5 million years).

The Iron Isotope device changes Iron56 to Iron54.  Since there is 91% Iron56 naturally occuring on earth, the iron rod in your machine will be only 9% spent, leaving 91% ready to convert.

I think the original patent says large amounts of energy are released, and since you can control the process by modulating the Mhz input, you can build a machine to last considerably longer at moderate power levels. 

AND, when you're Iron Fuel Rod is spent in 7 months, Ohh well you'll have to purchace a new one for three dollars.

The real question IS :

How much Amperage does it take to create a 1 Tesla field strength electro-magnet?

-saintsnick

exnihiloest

Quote from: Yucca on September 20, 2008, 06:04:23 PM
The french device mentions resonance at about 173kHz that sounds more like mechanical resonance than NMR or could it be a subharmonic?

It is a subharmonic. The article stipulates that there is a resonance of the copper atoms at the frequency of 172 753.867 Hz due to the induction field. The frequency must be extremely accurate because it must fit the exact much higher harmonic at which the atoms vibrate.

Note that "science et vie" is a popularization publication not very serious. "Renaud de la Taille" was an enthusiastic journalist but has not a solid scientifical background. The key questions are not asked: what is the frequency of the output current? Why is there this aberrant "polarization" circuit with a diode?... and so on...