Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Screw winding idea

Started by aleks, March 23, 2008, 06:22:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aleks

OK, this is funny of course, but is cheap and precise.

You should use double helix construction screws. A longer ones are preferred than the ones shown on the image.

Longer screws can be screwed into a metallic base (the screw shown is a metal corrosionless self-cutting screw capable of penetrating metal). The head of the screw should touch another base (screw can be screwed through it first). Bases thus should work as "+" and "-".

The wire is taken from a standard UTP5 (twisted pair) cable. It is 200MHz insulated copper wire capable of carrying at least 200W load I think.

You may run pulses on both coils or use one coil for constant DC current and the other for pulsing.

The construction (even with dozens of such screws) is dirty cheap.

(you may read my other postings from my profile to get the idea of what I'm talking about)

aleks

Here are step-by-step assembly I'm trying. This one depicts wooden bricks used as a frame.

aleks

aleks

This picture shows screws in the frame. Well, since I've used hand screwdriver and drill, the screws are not that much parallel in this assembly - but that's not that important anyway. Note the aluminum foil used as "+" and "-" contacts (well, there is a lot of resistance between the contacts exist).

aleks

Double helix winding on each screw - takes a lot of time if you ask me. Last 3 screw windings are not finished. In a finished "scheme" there are 24 coils available.