Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual motion clock!?

Started by scorpio, March 30, 2008, 07:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NerzhDishual

@Scorpio
Amazing! Thanks a lot for the link.

@Tinu
What is obviously 'perpetual' my dear Tinu is your blindness and your skepticism.  :P

Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

FreeEnergy

i don't see a blue print on this. how are we suppose to build one? other than that forget it. or did i miss something? show me how to build one then get back to me :)

peace

NerzhDishual

@FreeEnergy

Did you see any blueprint for the Reidar Finsrud's Device?
We don't know of any replications of this very machine.
We can see pictures, vids but not accurate schemes.
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Finsrud's_Perpetuum_Mobile

IMHO, this alleged 'perpetual' Clock (= gravity powered as claimed) is, firstly, worth to be investigated before even thinking about any reproduction.

So, a guy (Scorpio) is posting amazing informations and all he gets is scornful comments?

Le bonjour vous va.
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

FreeEnergy

sorry that was with all do respect.
im just getting tired of seeing the same old news.
people claim they have over unity, free energy, perpetual motion, and never open source it leading to no where.
don't let me stop you guys from research. :)

peace

AB Hammer

@ FreeEnergy

You sometimes seem like a kid who can't weight to open your Christmas presents until Christmas. You also have to remember you are asking for free, from those who have spent allot of hard work to give you everything they have done. So! in time information will come to the forum, but it is by peoples willingness to give that will post it.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan