Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Has anyone heard from Hans von Lieven lately?

Started by Pirate88179, April 01, 2008, 01:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resonanceman

Quote from: Pirate88179 on April 05, 2008, 12:40:05 PM
@ sevich and Helmut:

Yes, I agree now that he is probably away on holiday and most likely left his emergency contact info with a neighbor who probably contacted him and told him the police were looking for him!!!  I'll bet this surprised him a bit.  He is most likely wondering what the hell is going on?  It makes sense that the police would not say where he was or any other details, that sounds normal to me.  They did say he was alive and well and that is the most important thing.  Wherever he is, I am sure he is a little confused at this point. I know I would be.  But, we have his best interests in mind while doing this and that he will understand....eventually....I hope. (smile)

Bill

Bill

I think  Hans will understand

Most of the  time a  situation  would   be kind of hard to explain.

In this case it can  be  explained  with  just a few words .

We thought he might have  got himself  suppressed .

gary

Cap-Z-ro

I hate the thought of this Bill...but it hasn't escaped my notice that Ming Mei is also on the missing list. :o

Has anybody else noticed that...or am I (and possibly now Bill) just being paranoid ?

It was good news to hear that nothing bad happened to Hans though...at least not yet anyway.

Regards...

helmut

Quote from: helmut on April 04, 2008, 04:56:24 AM
Hello all
Today i did another try to get him on the phone.
But no response.  sry.

helmut

Germany Time :23:46

Australia Time :   8:46

No Response     >:( :( :-\

Pirate88179

@ Helmut:

I think he is fine.  He is probably on holiday sitting somewhere drinking a beer and still pondering over why the police were looking for him.  I don't mean to but I laugh every time I picture this in my mind.  As long as we know he is ok, it really does not matter, nor is it our business, where he is or when he is coming back.  I will drink another toast to Hans this evening.  I just hope he forgives us.

Bill

See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

ecc

@ all

Hans is alive and well

Today I dropped by Hans' house and was directed to a nearby Boating Club where I found him alive and well. We shared a beer and a chat. He had gone bush in the Kimberleys and had just returned and was taking a brake from the net. He seemed to be touched that people on the forum cared and worried for him. He'll be back on the forum soon.

Cheers

ecc