Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Has anyone heard from Hans von Lieven lately?

Started by Pirate88179, April 01, 2008, 01:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

@ All:

I do not have any PI contacts in Australia as of yet, but I am still looking around in some of the organizations I belong to.  I was hoping to find someone near Hans who could call to check on him.  I'll keep looking.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

sevich

@ all

Gee...I've written to Hans a few months ago via PM. After reading this topic I've spent a little time and eventually located his address and phone number. (28 kms away)

I could give him a call tomorrow. ???

jikwan

another top-end alt. energy tech murdered or"vanishing"
i worry about him
if he does re appear then should be admonished for not letting anyone know of his travels
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

shruggedatlas

Quote from: jikwan on April 03, 2008, 12:14:26 PM
another top-end alt. energy tech murdered or"vanishing"
i worry about him
if he does re appear then should be admonished for not letting anyone know of his travels

Coming from a person who blames everything on a Jewish conspiracy, I suppose it is to be expected that you fear the worst.  Do you think those evil Zionists did it?

And please, "admonished?"  Hans is a free person living in a free country.  He can come and go as he pleases.  Who are you to admonish anyone?

Localjoe

Nambla Clause may be at work but hopefully we will see hans back here soon.  If your religious or not , try to keep a happy thought present about him. Always helps folks in a time of need. ;)
                                                                                                          Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..