Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Bessler Quest

Started by Alexioco, April 01, 2008, 09:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dgraphic911

to would this work,

Very nice thought process, but here is my humble opinion,  the four balls/weights with string on the right woulf have to be heavy enough to pull the middle(prime mover) straight up. Which would mean heavier by nth degree in order to do this. then once offset the weight of the mover being over balanced would have to move the other side with the four weights. Taking friction completely out of the picture i'm not sure the weight ratios would be able to make sense. But i could be very wrong.

Alexioco

Quote from: Dgraphic911 on April 03, 2008, 05:14:10 PM
to would this work,

Very nice thought process, but here is my humble opinion,  the four balls/weights with string on the right woulf have to be heavy enough to pull the middle(prime mover) straight up. Which would mean heavier by nth degree in order to do this. then once offset the weight of the mover being over balanced would have to move the other side with the four weights. Taking friction completely out of the picture i'm not sure the weight ratios would be able to make sense. But i could be very wrong.

Thank you for your comment, well this is the result I get from messing around with those wheels at the top of this topic, also, I thought the prime mover was what moved the other weights to move the wheel, of course, the prime mover is what moves the wheel.... ooooook, well now all I have to do it try and get this prime mover, I have been looking at the toy page and have though of a few ideas, none are really that good, the toy is somthing to do with weights working with weights (two and two) two toys with two people each with weights, chain means they are linked? scissor jack means they go up? and they go up in the fasion of jacobs ladder, but spinning?
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Alexioco

Quote from: P-Motion on April 03, 2008, 08:35:54 PM
  Alexioco,
Bessler did reveal his key.
By this, I mean the principal that lead to at least his initial design.
It could be that after understanding the motion better, that he could modify the principle to work in other ways.
The attached drawing of one of his wheels shows it.
It is the pendulum. I know everyone dismisses it. But when he was a child, calculus was still being developed by Newton and Liebven. Before calculus, trigonometry was the math.
If you look at the picture, the pendulums bob is outside of the wheel. And if it's swing is folled to bottom dead center, it will be inside the wheel.
How momentum is conserved while restoring a weight to it's starting position.
If the pendulum were straight down, then it's swing would take it to an over balanced position.
Some time in the next month or two, I will be trying to do a build to demonstrate this. It would be easier with an axle supported on one side. Maybe.
I am fairly certain that if someone checks, the pendulum will be found to be at a 30 degree angle. And only in trig would this matter.
There is something else Bessler would havebeen aware of that most engineers today ignore. And it is something that would aide in the development of a working perpetual wheel.

So when the pendulum is facing down, the wheel is un balanced and when the pendulum is at an angle it gives that extra energy to move the wheel out of balance again?

Alexioco

Quote from: P-Motion on April 03, 2008, 11:43:14 PM
Quote from: Alexioco on April 03, 2008, 08:59:37 PM
Quote from: P-Motion on April 03, 2008, 08:35:54 PM
  Alexioco,
Bessler did reveal his key.
By this, I mean the principal that lead to at least his initial design.
It could be that after understanding the motion better, that he could modify the principle to work in other ways.
The attached drawing of one of his wheels shows it.
It is the pendulum. I know everyone dismisses it. But when he was a child, calculus was still being developed by Newton and Liebven. Before calculus, trigonometry was the math.
If you look at the picture, the pendulums bob is outside of the wheel. And if it's swing is folled to bottom dead center, it will be inside the wheel.
How momentum is conserved while restoring a weight to it's starting position.
If the pendulum were straight down, then it's swing would take it to an over balanced position.
Some time in the next month or two, I will be trying to do a build to demonstrate this. It would be easier with an axle supported on one side. Maybe.
I am fairly certain that if someone checks, the pendulum will be found to be at a 30 degree angle. And only in trig would this matter.
There is something else Bessler would havebeen aware of that most engineers today ignore. And it is something that would aide in the development of a working perpetual wheel.

So when the pendulum is facing down, the wheel is un balanced and when the pendulum is at an angle it gives that extra energy to move the wheel out of balance again?

Alexioco,
If you can, either enlarge it or print it out.
What you can then do is this, take something that is a right triangle and have it go from the axle to the bottom of the wheel.
When you do this, see where the bob is.
It is a long and difficult math to understand. But once you understand it, it might be worth knowing.

looking at that, wouldnt it just balance at the bottom?

Ok, Ill have ago, does it have to have those weights in the corners too?, in fact, ill make it exactly the same as that.

Ok I have made it, it looks like this