Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Such thing as too small of AWG? 44?

Started by EvilXBOX, April 04, 2008, 02:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilXBOX

The breakdown voltage of similar datasheets of the same maker range from 4-6.5KV
I will call them soon and check to see if they have exact ones(not for the model on the site) and also for the correct AWG
if 4kv...that can still handle my 1-2kv jsut fine, right? and you're suppose to start out small? like, let's say if in a car, 2kv is the top with your foot down, but the bottom needs to have enough to move a ton
not sure if I said this already, but I plan my displacement to be 3L

AbbaRue

One use for 44 AWG. wire is in making litz wire.  I bought some litz wire made of 176 strands of 44 AWG wire.
But litz wire is very expensive to buy, it cost me $70 for 200ft.
But you can make your own with miles of 44 AWG wire.
This is what I thought you were planing to do when you mentioned 44 miles of wire.
For $5 you could make hundreds of dollars worth of litz wire
Litz wire is used because it can transform high frequency AC with more efficiency.
High frequency electricity only moves on the surface of a conductor so the more surface area the
more current can flow.  Also multi strand wire has a capacitance between the strands that aids DC.
Of coarse the wire has to be insulated, bare copper wire won't work.

So maybe litz wire is what your looking for, do some research on it.

triffid

test,Just want to come back here later.triffid

EvilXBOX

Actually, the second auction, which I will try to win, of 2.82 lbs, ends in like 3 hours :)
Please do not be an ass and bid against me, wait for another to show up

icanbeatbob

I have a spool of #44 guage transformer wire. I guess it is around a 1lb or less, if anyone is interested. I have no use for it. Paid $5.00 at a junk shop.

Brad