Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OU/COP>1 switched cap PS cct like Tesla's 'charge siphoning'

Started by nul-points, April 04, 2008, 11:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nul-points

[EDIT - update]
well, my lack of posting here hasn't been due to lack of developments!!

i replaced the transistor switch circuitry with MOSFETs and reduced a lot of the 'lumped' losses - it became clear that the 'Tesla switch' action was severely limited by the I^2*R losses in the circuit inter-connects - not enough Inductance!

i realised that i needed to introduce a load into the energy 'shuttling' path & allow the system to make TWO passes of the energy, not just ONE as i had originally - now we're cooking!!

before the OU COP>1 action was limited to just the 1st pass of energy to the load - but there were 50% losses before the energy even got to the switching cap!

now that i've added the load into both the charging & discharging phases of the output, the OU behaviour has been extended to the whole circuit and i'm getting COP = 1.1 (EnergyOutput-to-EnergyInput) &
COP =1.2 (UsefulEnergy-to-EnergyInput) and there are still some additional losses taking total Energy-handled further above input

i'm hoping to update these old posts with my recent results, but in the meantime you can check out the results at the website i've created for these experiments:
  http://ringcomps.co.uk/doc

i think the things i've learned about this type of circuit operation also apply to the other threads like 'Tesla Switch', & David Bowling's & Capn_Z_ro's energy-shuttling circuits - energy can be 're-used' whilst being shuttled backwards & forwards, but it must be done between no-loss or low-loss energy-stores like caps (or batteries?) and the energy needed to do the work of STORAGE must also be dissipated thro' a (probably low-impedance) load each pass, before either using or re-shuttling the energy which has just BEEN STORED

the system also has to make use of some operation which doesn't return all the power temporarily injected into the circuit by the vacuum medium ('Aether') - in my case, i guess it's the magnet-biased inductance with air-gap - in these other recent threads it looks like either the motor BEMF or the carbon-brushes/spark-gap action - if the Aether-provided energy can be spent before the Aether expects it back, who's it going to call? the ambient environment gets a visit from 'Uncle Luigi & the boys' and the local temperature drops!

ok, i'm done - checkout the site above for supporting evidence

[EDIT - previous posts outdated by recent developments!]
i recently responded to some developments in the 'Telsa Switch - need help' thread and started discussing energy storage switching with NerzhDishual & allcanadian and we all agreed that in order to minimise power loss when moving the energy around it's necessary to have reactive components in
the energy path... [EDIT]

"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

nul-points

[EDIT - see post above for recent developments]
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

nul-points

[EDIT - see 1st post above for recent developments]