Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydrogen + buoyancy + depth = overunity?

Started by whatisgod, April 05, 2008, 02:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatisgod

This is a concept that I came up with a little while ago. In an effort to explain the concept to others I seemed to run into the same problem perpetually. (not intended to be a pun but funny nun the less) for some reason the way this machine would work, is difficult to convey, so I constructed this video in an attempt to make things easier on myself and hopefully share the idea with others.

http://www.freewebs.com/mymechanism
you can also find the video on youtube under the title "free hydrogen idea"

On a side note the calculations in the video are wrong. The actual buoyant force of the hydrogen gas (excluding the oxygen that will also be produced) is

45,947.472 lbs.       At the surface
22,973.736 lbs        at ten feet
11,486.868 lbs        at twenty feet
5,743.434 lbs          at thirty feet
2,871.717 lbs          at forty feet
1,435.8585 lbs        at fifty feet.

If simply getting the seemingly "excessive" gearing moving takes 1000 lbs of force (an overestimate in my opinion) that?s an extraordinary amount of EXCESS force that can be redirected to the generator, even at fifty feet of depth.
When I did the calculations myself I used common air, a mix of nitrogen, oxygen, argon, and carbon dioxide. Hydrogen is four times lighter.
In the above calculations I failed to include the force of the oxygen that would also be produced. This can be contained in a separate chamber to keep the hydrogen at industrial grade. So in effect the actual overall force is greater then even these current calculations.
From what I can tell the volume of oxygen created is approximately ? the volume of the hydrogen if this is correct, the numbers below show the correct forces at depth.
68,921.208   lbs.        at the surface
34,460.604   lbs         at ten feet
17,230.302   lbs         at twenty feet
8,615.151     lbs         at thirty feet
4,307.5755   lbs         at forty feet
2,153.78775 lbs         at fifty feet.

ramset

That is a really cool idea !!  a column  generator makes power produces fuel   food for thought thanks  I will  play with this   Your a  smart fellow     CHET
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

whatisgod

Kalash im sorry to tell you this but I posted the idea first back on 4 18 2007. On a website called educatedearth.net
http://www.educatedearth.net/video.php?id=3141
I have actually attempted to build this device a few times to grate determent to my wallet and to no avail. I simply do not have the funding to do it correctly. But it is nice to know that others have had the same idea and believe it could work.

shruggedatlas

Quote from: whatisgod on April 05, 2008, 02:08:27 PM
This is a concept that I came up with a little while ago. In an effort to explain the concept to others I seemed to run into the same problem perpetually. (not intended to be a pun but funny nun the less) for some reason the way this machine would work, is difficult to convey, so I constructed this video in an attempt to make things easier on myself and hopefully share the idea with others.

http://www.freewebs.com/mymechanism
you can also find the video on youtube under the title "free hydrogen idea"

. . . .

That is a very clever concept.  However, you need to figure out the answer to the following question.  To what degree does the energy cost of electrolyzing water rise with water pressure?

From another standpoint, why do you even need to electrolyze water?  Just make a hot coil and boil it and then generate electricity by capturing the bouyancy of rising bubbles of steam.