Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New GE3GE Water gravitation wheel ?

Started by hartiberlin, April 05, 2008, 09:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aleks

Quote from: TNG on April 22, 2008, 07:41:21 AMAny invention must pass strict exams, before it can be patented.
Patent without working model cannot be checked. So, in the essence you may patent just about anything that looks like a working device.

TNG

Quote from: aleks on April 22, 2008, 07:50:14 AM
Quote from: TNG on April 22, 2008, 07:41:21 AMAny invention must pass strict exams, before it can be patented.
Patent without working model cannot be checked. So, in the essence you may patent just about anything that looks like a working device.

Yes it can. Of course, working model is a better solution, but with the help of laws of physics, you can assume if something is possible, or just a science fiction. And I'm talking about presenting a technical solution, that is defined in details, with all the necessary blueprints and all answers to a possible questions and problems.

helmut

Quote from: TNG on April 22, 2008, 07:41:21 AM
Helmut, thanks for your welcome!

Well, "over here" is very relative term, especially today, when we have internet. As you could see, if you watched the animation, inventor left his name and address for all those who wish to contact him. The question is ? Is there someone really interested in learning how the device is supposed to work, or we are just criticizing, without arguments? But I suppose, for most of us, reading and commenting at the forum are just a pastime.

Anyone can submit patent application, and that doesn't prove that the new idea is any good. But in order to get a patent right, one must prove that their invention is original and functional. Any invention must pass strict exams, before it can be patented.

@TNG
The invention is very interesting. Most of the Members probably would like to whatch this Mashine in action.
Some become rebuilders to get their own experience with the matter.
But to be realistic,this kind of wheel is not a weekend job and will not be easy to be errected in a private workshop.
I guess that it takes Manpower from 1200 to 2000 hours.

As i see the invention,it workes the way,that the volume of the containers increase under the whaterline to double the space,what causes the buoyancy.
But thats just as i see it.

If you get no comment on this invention,it does not express that it is not of interest.
It just means nothing.
The inventor has to search vor Investors,or a small factory that will build this wheel
for their own energy supply. 
Perhaps he can find someone,who makes a simulation in addition to show a zoomed
view of the filling process.
Keep on working , it is worth to do it.

helmut

MEDIA-DESIGN PPG

Please, read new text on English and Bosnian/Serbo-Croatian language.
We have direct contact with Mr. Miroslav Å tabek.
Thanks!

http://media-design.page.tl/GE3GE.htm
or very soon (under construction!)
( http://mdppg.myvnc.com )

spinner

Thermal Gravitational Energy Plant

....When gravitation together with heat from natural sources drives the motor ge3ge without using energy, then there is no belief that it is possible....
;D
Is there something special going on when "Heat from the natural sources" helps to overcome the conservative nature of Gravity? Minto wheel, anyone? Buoyancy chains, ...? Really?
Operational Plant?

Ah, well....

"Ex nihilo nihil"