Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Demon

Started by z.monkey, April 06, 2008, 08:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Oh sorry Koen1,

I think you misunderstood there, I wasn't talking about getting the government involved.  This would be a private company which governs the technology.  I would pattern it after the Institute for Printed Circuits, IPC, which maintains a repository of knowledge about printed circuit boards.  It has no affiliation with any government.  It set the standards for quality, packaging, and processes so that the whole industry has a standard to work from.  This ensures compatibility between components no matter where they are manufactured.  For instance they define the footprints for the components so that you can source a component from several different vendors and they all fit the footprint on your circuit board.  They have specification manual for everything related to circuit boards from sourcing raw materials, fabrication, finished board quality standards, assembly procedures, final assembly quality control, testing, packaging, and even shipping of electronic products.

So this is what is missing from the Free energy society.  There are no standards yet.  I have seen threads where everyone is talking about the same thing, but with different words, and it causes a massive fight.  If we had standards of concepts, documented histories of individual technologies, and standard terms everything would go a lot smoother.  The way it is now different people use different words that are the same thing.  It makes everything very confusing.  If we had standard terms then everything would be simplified.

Another thing that would help is if we compiled a set of standards, then have the "board" approve it, and publish it.  The board would be the foremost authorities in the technology, and they would be paid for their work.  This way the standard is set in, well, paper until the board approves a revision of the standard.  This way the standard doesn't fluctuate and is well thought out before publishing.  There would be a minimum amount of time before a revision is allowed so that all changes and revisions are also well thought out.

So, sorry to lead you off in the wrong direction. 

OK, Mo Later...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Koen1

no, I don't think I misunderstood...

I'm just saying, even if it's a private company, I think there are "forces"
that will try to prevent FE from going public...

Sprocket

Quote from: z.monkey on April 10, 2008, 11:07:11 AM
..... I have tried to find Germanium diodes several times for both job and hobby, but have never found them.  I would suspect that have a unique quality which is used in radar systems or weapons systems which makes the military hoard them......

z.monkey, I was intrigued by your comment. Though it has been many years since I bought any, I had no problem finding germanium diodes then.  I don't know where you live but the place I have bought most of my electronic components still supplies them, and germanuim transistors too (never got any of them though..).  They offer a mail order service as well, so there should be no excuse... :)

http://www.cricklewoodelectronics.com/Cricklewood/search.php?mode=search&page=1

z.monkey

Koen1,

you are paranoid, this would be a company of free energy professionals.  IPC is people from all over the globe who work in the printed circuit board industry, from many different companies.  There is no reason to fear this.  It would be like overunity.com with formal documentation.  No worries...

Z.Monkey

Sprocket,

I'm in Texas.  Howdy Y'all.  Yeah, I see them now in Cricklewood Electronics.  Some are Texas Instruments parts.  I guess I didn't look hard enough...

Now I know where to get 'em.

OK, Y'all, Mo Later...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

ramset

Art   seems to be alot of truth in what you say    joe cell    that man in canada who gives the demo's of seemingly magic electric circuits  a scary place [the unknown  unexplainable] lots of examples of seeming faith [mind ] based devices  that only work around the inventers or believers    any body here that blows you off   hasn't done their homework    Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma