Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The TPU uncovered? (A PROBABLE technique.)

Started by pauldude000, April 09, 2008, 08:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

pauldude000

@sparks

exactly...

@Loner

This is what I want!! (and need. Constructive criticism to clarify ideas and point out errors, by people who are able to do so logically and knowledgeably.)

1. Actually I think you might be right on this one...

2. After experimentation with my scope, and reading Mr. Mark's letters I do not think the kicks are something you produce, they are something you seek to make sure your coil is tuned properly with the frequency. An ordinary coil, connected to the output of my variable frequency square wave oscillator (fancy way of saying breadboarded 555 astable setup) demonstrated extreme kicks with certain frequencies. The control coil could be adjusted to the frequency using a scope in this manner, by removing length until kicks at said frequency are evident. In Tesla's concept, until the coil "rings".

3. I don't remember the 35 and 245Khz statements. Not stating that he didn't, just stating that I didn't remember that. I will investigate further no matter what. However, I wonder if this was obfuscation on his part, like the misleading magnets/reed switches. I state this as I see no means of deriving 5khz using a combination of 35 and 245, except as only one MINOR subharmonic. It is not a derived beat, as the beat frequency is (freq1 + freq2)/2. So therefore, how would a minor subharmonic be the major frequency of the output? (unless the coil itself is tuned for 5khz, in which case using a 5khz center would still make more sense.)

4. Read spark statement above, as he understood exactly what I was getting at. One signal, three separate frequencies. The crossover separates the frequencies, then feeds each frequency to it's proper coil.

5. This was a misunderstanding as we have already learned in 4. You are absolutely right in that a crossover will not add frequencies unless it is malfunctioning . :) You are also right in that I am talking three frequencies, not one. The three frequencies will APPEAR phase shifted to the coils, if my brain is functioning properly. This was addressed earlier and was a bad phrase useage on my part. I am sorry for the misunderstanding due to my poor choice of wording. That was entirely my fault.

Please, all, feel free to criticize or ask for clarification, either one!

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

otto

Hello all,

sorry to jump in like a...

@Paul

I think that I was the first that jumped out with USING practically the 245kHz frequency. This is my "magic" frequency. If I mix this frequency with a lower I can clearly see that something is going on. In my 3 stack I found 2 lower frequencies between 10 - 100kHz + the mentioned 245kHz is a veeery hmmm...."exciting" frequency mix.

Again: SINE WAVES.

Otto

eldarion

Quote from: pauldude000 on April 10, 2008, 01:12:54 AM2. After experimentation with my scope, and reading Mr. Mark's letters I do not think the kicks are something you produce, they are something you seek to make sure your coil is tuned properly with the frequency. An ordinary coil, connected to the output of my variable frequency square wave oscillator (fancy way of saying breadboarded 555 astable setup) demonstrated extreme kicks with certain frequencies. The control coil could be adjusted to the frequency using a scope in this manner, by removing length until kicks at said frequency are evident. In Tesla's concept, until the coil "rings".

I can confirm this particular aspect--some weeks ago, when I was working with the MAGVID concept, I noted odd kick-like waveforms when I fed stepped sine waves to my air core coils.  At the time, I wrote it off to a peculiarity of my power amplifier circuit, but now I am not so sure.  The "kicks" did not occur near the zero-crossings, so I do not believe they are due to crossover distortion in my amplifier.  (Actually, I have yet to note any kind of distortion on this particular linear push-pull MOSFET amplifier design.)

If anyone want scope shots, I can set the apparatus back up and see if they are reproducible.

Regarding the rotational field, I have attached a crude drawing of how the rotating field might be set up with those harmonic frequencies.  What is interesting to me is that you have come very close to the signals generated in Bob Boyce's overunity hydroxy setup.

I can probably dust off my old control circuitry and generate those pulse trains without any problem--I even have some ideas for the coil setup.  The only big question remaining is: where is the power amplification taking place

When testing, will we see the power output occur on a normally wound toroidal secondary, or only on the 90-degree coils, I wonder...

Eldarion
"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value."
-- Thomas Paine

pauldude000

@Loner

You are more of an expert than I am. (I am not even a drip yet, let alone a former spurt. I just profess to have a clue. I might still need to buy one yet. :D )

Concerning the bifiliar idea.... I thought the same thing, until I carefully read the patent again.... Tesla stated that it may be wound in "the conventional manner" with the same effects......... :) The bifiliar coil actually GAINS capacitance being "wound in the conventional manner". The purpose of such a coil is to have enough capacitance to CANCEL self induction, therefore CANCELLING back EMF. IE an inductive coil in parallel with a capacitor (tank resonator).

@Eldarion

I am just a tinkerer, not an expert, and that is why I want expert opinions. Call me professional. (I profess, therefore I am. :D )

Quote from: eldarion on April 10, 2008, 01:43:44 AM
I can probably dust off my old control circuitry and generate those pulse trains without any problem--I even have some ideas for the coil setup.  The only big question remaining is: where is the power amplification taking place

When testing, will we see the power output occur on a normally wound toroidal secondary, or only on the 90-degree coils, I wonder...

The question, where is the power amplification coming from? I think I have an answer.

Question: In a normal alternator, what determines power?
Answer: speed of armature rotation and field coil voltage/amperage.

In other words, the strength of a given field cutting any given wire at X velocity. The faster the wires are cut, the more output. The stronger the field cutting the wires, the more output.

Two quick questions LOADED with potential. (Forgive the pun please :D )

1. With a rotational field not limited in rotational velocity by a spinning mass, what is the velocity at which it can rotate?

2. Being started with a miniscule 9 volt, the output is diddly. However, after the field speed increases, and the coil starts producing feedback driving the rotating field, the voltage rises in the control circuit commesurately with the speed of rotation, what is the maximum voltage and amperage of the control coils?

:) :D

Now you get where I think the amplification comes, since the only limiting factors I know would be 1. wire size 2. field drag on the wires and 3. component breakdown and subsequent failure.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.