Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Former Minisota Gov Calling For US Revolution

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 10, 2008, 04:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

Warrantless wire tapping is still going on...

Carnivore is still running ... Through the NSA or whatever the group with the american flag elephant...

This is proven if you take the time to do some research though there are rules but the rules to amount to nothing!

We could be considered terrorists simply because we seek a form of free easily produceable energy!!!

Its life know that everything you say will be monitored and everything you do can be recorded if there is no reason for the monitoring one will simply be made up...

The latest and greatest attempt to persue illegal file sharing was a big headline which was quickly retracted...

"Piracy is the new thing being used to fund terrorists."

Oh boy did they hit a brown note with that headline if you didnt hear that you musta been in a cave.

Maybe the political figures dont understand people aint interested in piracy but another simple word exactly like it....

Piracy switch the "i" and the "r" around and add a "v" after the "i" and what do you have?

Privacy a constitutional right! Not just something for privaladged people...

Privacy so they can share what they see fit as art they would like to show there friends so they can understand why they like it or what is so interesting about it without having to pay 20.00 to say hey listen to this this is a good song great lyrics makes since.

Privacy so they can do these things in an open fashion without having to worry about there life being ruined from a lifetime debt due to a lawsuit for a single sharing of information!

The benifits from these sharings even filter through to the companies word of mouth we all know is the best advertisment ever.

Its not done to intentionally rip off big business or artists of there work it is exactly the opposite admiration of there work by creating a mockery which can be shown easily to others.

These people are not terroists they pay uber big dollars to connect to this huge social network every month!

99% of these people sharing files make nothing at all as it is not there motive to raise money. They make there money by grinding it out for 1/3 of there lifetime (thats including hours spent sleeping) making other people rich while they scrape by and make the best of life and support a family trying all the while to raise there children with the same morals that were instilled in them as children. If this is terrorisim the everyone I know is a terrorist!

Anyhow I know a little off the beaten path but... Everyone grows tired of feeling ashamed more and more each day a more rules are instilled the more shame and burden is placed on an individual and it is contagious effecting the lifes of individuals as well as the others around them.

Don't start an effort or movement to overthrow government we need it it just needs to be kept in check as well....

Join places like EFF.org and donate to them I have... It was my way of contributing in action form to some of the issues with the govt...
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

b0rg13

a random rant by me, not directed at any one in particular.

..bring on the plastic prison, no need to hide bullshit, lets put it in public view like it should be, are there double standards ?, a black man drives drunk for say the 2nd time and gets what ? 2 years prison no questions asked?, yet a celeb gets caught for the 10th time or more and gets a month but is out 2 days later, hmmmmmm, whats up with that? if you have money or fame the rules change ?, in our country a law was past that if you smack/strike a child boom your in court and taken to jail, then less then a week later one politition punches another one to the ground and nothing is done, hmmmmmmm( it takes a member of the public to go to the police and press charges), weird crap huh ?, seems to be a lot of this rule is for you but not me going on latly, not long ago our treason law was also changed, hmmmmm, all of a sudden our public assests are being sold off to other countrys around the world, i didnt get a cheq for any of it ? hmmmmmmmmm, long ago our power stations used to be public, but the gov decided it would be better if we sold them and then power prices would come down and blah blah ,... we used to get a bill of about $50 max every 2 months( and this was in winter), NOW we get a monthly bill, and the price is around $250average to $500 in some cases(during winter), it seems to me that if the gov or big biz can find a way to screw you they will,.

re: this call for a revolution, how many years late is it  to do this ?, how many billions of $$$$ have been spent on better ways to kill people/war etc, do they the gov/military think a lil revolution is going to stop them?, more than likly just give them yet another excuse to play with there killing machines, im all for the people standing up and revolting but with all the new specail laws being past your now going to be considered a terroist and shot down like one, its a sham thats its going to be to late and probaly all ready is to late to do any thing about the real freaks, why are no mesures put in place to stop this crap right from the word go ?,becasue crooks are in control and the public is not.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Cap-Z-ro

Those who believe governments in their current form are going to make any noticeable change in response to any small groups are doomed to extinction...much like the endangered red white and blue voter - who's usual habitat and nesting grounds can be found in the dry areas of thought, usually located in close proximity to the common television set.

They habitually congregate once every 4 years...persistently trying to re-hatch the same fruit basket full of red and blue hard boiled eggs. :)

Regards...

b0rg13

the people have all power and have noidea and dont know it , by the time they do and stand up they will be targeted as the terroists and shot down just as fast as they stand up.

....how to get past the power cartels ?....teach each other how to generate our own power in our back yards( lol yeah right to many jackass want money,that ends that idea). you the people can take the wind out of the power cartels your selves, yup you.

....how to get away from debt and intrest ?, take what money you have out of the gov backed banks and put them in a new pubic bank system that has no interst, if you get a loan or somthing charge a 30min paper trail fee, not this intrest thing that drags out for ever.( can this happen ? yes it can!, will it?, prolly not , people in general are to damn lazy and expect the gov will SAVE them, heres a news flash folks the gov will NEVER save you they will just tax you more and kill you slowly and laff in your face while they do it, enjoy., if you wanna get out of this situation you HAVE TO DO IT YOUR SELF!.  ;D ). you the people can take the wind out of debt and banking your selves, it comes down to YOU.

if any of this upsets any one maybe its because its to close to the truth and now your finding out your a lazy so and so and expect to gov to save your stupid ass, yup i know the truth is hard to handle( its hard for me too,thats why im writing this crap and offering some answers). your all to used to it all being sugar coated and made into some kind of soap oprah so you can sit back with your pop corn and be entertained, the gov is about to take your pop corn too :P.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Cap-Z-ro

"they will just tax you more and kill you slowly and laff in your face while they do it, enjoy., if you wanna get out of this situation you HAVE TO DO IT YOUR SELF!. "

Its all due to conditioned institutionalized complacency borg...and that won't change quickly or easily.

The introduction of free energy would go a long way toward removing the power base of the ruling elite.

I just hope its a very simple device, easy for anyone to replicate...

Regards...