Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Former Minisota Gov Calling For US Revolution

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 10, 2008, 04:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utilitarian

Quote from: NerzhDishual on April 10, 2008, 10:07:22 PM

Quote from: utilitarian on April 10, 2008, 09:25:23 PM
Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 10, 2008, 04:29:17 PM
No special mental abilities were required to process that information.

Aside from the ability to suspend all common sense and turn into a gibbering moron.

Sorry, English is not my first language. :P
Are you suggesting that 911 was actually not an inside job and that considering this possibility could deserve being called a poppycocking / balderdashing dimwit without any ordinary perception ???

Ben mon cochon!

No need to apologize.  Your English is better than my French.  No, I do not believe the U.S. Government intentionally murdered its own people.  While your view may be the majority opinion on this board, it is not the majority opinion where it counts, you know, the country where this actually happened.

Before you guys lay into me for this, the first thing I will say is that if you are not from the U.S., I frankly do not care what you think about this subject.  If you want to believe that Bush hired space aliens to discombobulate the twin towers with vulcan death rays, you may happily take this theory to your grave with no objection from me.  You can post it all over the internets and aside from a potshot, I will not try to debate the matter, because simply, you do not have standing to argue this with an American, to whom the tragedy actually happened.

But please do not get me wrong.  I respect most other ideas, whether they come from Americans or not, but with matters that primarily pertain to our nation, I really do not care what foreigners think.  It is easy for you guys to call our government a bunch of murderers, and it is no insult to you, because it is not your government.  As an analogy, if I were to criticize the French president for trading in his wife for a supermodel (which, to be clear, I do not!), and argue how that cheapens the French presidency, you would be well within your right to tell me to get bent.  (This assumes you are French and not a French Canadian.)

Furthermore, at this point, I am convinced that a good majority of the "truthers" who are non-americans are simply predisposed to believe the inside job theory because it is just one more way to slam Bush, whom they hate with a passion.  So they abandon some critical thinking in the process, and end up arguing the side they want to believe in, regardless of how the evidence actually falls.

Anyway, the inside job theory has been publicly argued and dismissed here in the States more times than I know.  The bottom line is the evidence does not add up.  I know it is hard to believe, when you surround yourself with "alternative theory to everything" people, but trust me, there is quite a bit of evidence on the other side of this argument.  That is the thing about the Internet, is that you can surround yourself with like a tiny portion of the population, and that tiny portion believes the same crazy shit that you do, and you fall into groupthink.

But anyway, I am rambling, and I am going to convince no one here.  I suppose for illustration I should just take an absurd position like the entire WTC complex was a holograph from the beginning and never really existed to begin with, and everyone who "supposedly" ever worked there was a fictitious person, and just see if anyone salutes that flag.

OK, I have to get back to work now.  Hope I did not offend.

infringer

We all love and hate pollitcal figures...

Conspiricy theorists love political figures... Espicially the ones displayed on there greenbacks when they come up with a money making theory!

Who Rah!

REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Feynman

I am an American, I have grown up around politics, and 9/11 was obviously an intelligence operation carried out as a pretext, an excuse to establish an ubiquitous national security apparatus.  I say this upon careful evaluation of the evidence.  I do not care about Bush either way, he is simply a pawn. 

As I've said before, look around you . . .   there is a financial crisis, world food shortage, and growing police state.    You must always ask yourself, 'que bono'?  ('who benefits?')

utilitarian

Quote from: Feynman on April 10, 2008, 11:34:29 PM
I am an American, I have grown up around politics, and 9/11 was obviously an intelligence operation carried out as a pretext, an excuse to establish an ubiquitous national security apparatus.  I say this upon careful evaluation of the evidence.  I do not care about Bush either way, he is simply a pawn. 

As I've said before, look around you . . .   there is a financial crisis, world food shortage, and growing police state.    You must always ask yourself, 'que bono'?  ('who benefits?')

Asking "who benefits" is putting the cart before the horse.  Richard Feynman would be very disappointed with your logic.  Have you read his account of the Challenger disaster investigation?  He was a man of methodical thought, not jumping to conclusions.  (As an aside, Feynman was also an outspoken critic of all perpetual motion/free energy devices.  Perhaps you have read his account where he was witness to an exploding "perpetual motion" engine.)

With every major event, someone benefits.  Even an act of nature, like hurricane Katrina, benefited some people, such as the construction contractors.

b0rg13

hmmmmmmm,  there is an event , then there is a reaction, keep this in mind and youll see how it relates to EVERYthing that goes on, for EG: , some bad chit goes down(the event) , then! the gov gets more powers and takes away more of your freedom and rights(wether you like it or not) and this is the REACTION!!,the gov gets bigger and more restrictive , enjoy ( hopefully this will help you see who gets something out of this crap they feed us).
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.