Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inventor Develops an Electrical Apparatus That Produces FREE Energy

Started by teofilius, April 11, 2008, 02:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

I dont take any claims at face value ;) no offense to anyone here...

But I do however plan to keep reading hoping to find a point where I can test some of these things without tons of equipment...

I am limited not only by funds but by space as well I suppose I will have to invest in copper enamel coated wire weather I try a torrid or a turbine so thats where I shall start...

Anyone have a cheap source of wire?

Thanks for the excellent insight into your stance on things poynt99 I agree being skeptic of things can be healthy.

Every good thread at any site that amounted to anything had people at each others throats its amazing but I seem to believe the theory that when your brain is under a lot of stress you seem to open up a doorway to learning and producing results. Its almost as if people dont get into something if there emitionally involved.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

konduct

aethernut

QuoteAnyone have a cheap source of wire?

There is lots of wire in junk household appliances such as washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, fans,...
Microwaves have big magnets and other goodies but beware of charged capacitors.

mfred68

I hate being skeptical, i really want to belive that OU is true, but why is it that we only ever read and hear about theory and experiments, but we never have as yet seen any positive results.

these so called inventers have come and gone throughout the years without a trace, they claimed to have created a device to "save the world" so where are these devices? why can we not buy them to order?
and if its all to do with the oil companies and governments putting "gagging" orders on the inventers, why are these inventers telling these bodies about their breaktrough before they spill the beans to the likes of us? (if they ever spill the beans!) shurely if more enthusiastic people like us were to know about these major break throughs before the big boys (which are threatened by them), we can save the world ourselves! the more people who know, the more power and force we will have to make this reality.

just my thoughts.
I really hope this is true and something is going to come of it though!

infringer

I do believe a lot of the inventions could be easily silenced once a patent is bought...

The motive behind cheap energy at every corner of the globe is money how many dollars you can generate...

Not many people  in this world give a rats ass about someone else you should know that by just everyday living people want but they want for themselves instead of worrying about those that need.

If you wanted big money for OU devices the easiest way to get it would be to contact an oil company!

But better have a patent cause if you do not they will steal your idea and patent your device under something totally differnt I am sure.

I believe it is very reasonable to believe the oil co's could keep tons of things from being released if you dont believe the possibility you may be nieve...

It is also possible the reason we see the raise in oil prices is because advent the internet  and open discussion groups like this one if you were an oil barron and people were on to a method you may already know provides tons of free energy would you not try to suck every last bit of gravy out of your gravy train....

Who knows it may be the bio gas that did it it is possible that a cheap method of producing bio gas from switch grass and other things was already known and was being used already by some big oil co's ... Big buisness does dirty things all the time to steal and conceal. Microsoft amongst many others have been caught in these things many times over but they still continue to do so. Now if these guys are caught for it there are many other business folks that are doing the same thing!

Steal and conceal the way of big business dont let yourself be fooled there is many examples of this now and then I  am not saying that every thing in this world is conspiracy or to believe what I say even just dont limit yourself to a small set of possibilities in life keep an open mind.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-